Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
821 - 829 of 829 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
There is no bench seat. It's 2 captains-style chairs with a bolt on micro-seat that grabs ahold of one of them. Also, is it that none are available for purchase today, or they don't even manufacture it in AWD XLE?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Paid MSRP (plus $400 for some useless dealer StarGard add-on) for a FWD Platinum at Dolan Toyota in Reno. Flew up from SoCal as my local dealers were demanding $6000 over MSRP. Process was pretty slick; they handled most of the paperwork in advance and I was only in the dealership for an hour and ten minutes. Would recommend them to California buyers willing to get there. Saved a bunch of money and enjoyed a beautiful drive home. No ragrets.
Thanks for the info, I am in So Cal and may have to do this way since CA dealers prices are rediculous, may i know Reno dealer help with CA registration and tax paid up front or buyer need to take care of that? I may ship the car since its a 9hrs drive... thanks again!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the info, I am in So Cal and may have to do this way since CA dealers prices are rediculous, may i know Reno dealer help with CA registration and tax paid up front or buyer need to take care of that? I may ship the car since its a 9hrs drive... thanks again!
The Reno dealer told me they sell most of their cars to Californians, and they were very familiar with the process of getting an out-of-state purchase registered in CA. My DMV here in SoCal was . . . less familiar, but things are moving along fine. I paid tax to the Reno dealer (at the California rate). Obviously do what you'd like regarding shipping/driving the vehicle, but for what it's worth, the first few hours of that drive (Highway 395 along the Eastern Sierras) are spectacularly beautiful. Then the last few hours suck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Reno dealer told me they sell most of their cars to Californians, and they were very familiar with the process of getting an out-of-state purchase registered in CA. My DMV here in SoCal was . . . less familiar, but things are moving along fine. I paid tax to the Reno dealer (at the California rate). Obviously do what you'd like regarding shipping/driving the vehicle, but for what it's worth, the first few hours of that drive (Highway 395 along the Eastern Sierras) are spectacularly beautiful. Then the last few hours suck.
thanks for the fast reply... i just sent a message to you inbox :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
so you bought the cypress fwd from Dolan after I passed on it and took the red AWD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got pre-sold a '22 XLE Windchill Pearl with Plus Package + 1500w Inverter for MSRP with Modern Toyota in Winston Salem. Got referred there through the Costco Auto program however, there are no discounts via the program right now on the '22s. Not much marking up here in central NC, just hard to find what you want if you're in a hurry. They were kind enough to give me the option to remove add-on accessories that we don't want / give s Costco discount for the dealer installed tint so... I mean, I hate paying MSRP to begin with but, our '07 Odyssey made that decision for me 2 days ago when it died.
We also ordered from them. How long did it take to get delivered?

821 - 829 of 829 Posts