Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Best available AWD minivan. Like it pretty well overall, driving experience and gas mileage are big positives. Assuming Toyota reliability holds, you basically get what you expect.
But some of the simple cheapy things are just frustrating. Back up camera and center screen are so dated and pretty pathetic, and the 3rd row interior panels feel flimsier than they should. 3rd row seats that don't latch down. Our other car is a 2016 Tesla Model S, with essentially the first gen technology package. I get it's a different class, but the Sienna is nowhere near the 5 year old (really almost 9 year old) Tesla tech. I wanted much better "autopilot" and general infotainment tech.
If I only wanted FWD I would have leaned to the plug in Pacifica. The tax credits make it pretty economical, and daily driving on battery power is so nice, except for the oddity you can't force it to drive in electric...
Why does the new Tundra look so much more up to date. The center screen is huge and looks modern unlike the Sienna. It is a big letdown with the Sienna compared to the Tundra.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Who knows, maybe they obviously did not know the new Sienna was going to be a sales winner and they went kind of conservative to save some bucks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Why does the new Tundra look so much more up to date. The center screen is huge and looks modern unlike the Sienna. It is a big letdown with the Sienna compared to the Tundra.
It's a brand new infotainment system all-around for the 2022 Tundra. That being said, almost all of the things we do with the infotainment system are within Apple Carplay, so we don't have issues with the Sienna's system.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day to everyone.
Trying to get a short real-time user review from actual owners...

How do you like your 2021 overall?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Very happy with every aspect of my 2021 XSE w/JBL audio. 10K plus on total miles, 39+MPG. AWD a positive factor.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts