Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just left the dealer with a 2021 XLE.
Los Angeles,ca they are marking up $5000 to start.
I had information of 2 dealers, and they both only had 2 Siennas. 1 Le ; 2 XLE ; 1 XSE All FWD

Ours was a 8 seater XLE Leather seats. Roof Rails Cargo net Blah. Nice wheels.
I have been trying to buy a sienna since 2019. Never had what I wanted.
To me it does feel under powered at points but the ride quality is incredible and can't beat the MPG.

Im new here and just wanted to thank everyone thats been posting info. It helped me make my decision.

They took off the markup and i got the toyota financial 2.9% apr deal but always pushy. I feel like I did over pay I hope you guys have better luck!

Ive had 3 toyotas now.
2015 Rav 4LE
2017 Corolla SE
2021 Sienna XLE
And I still don't negotiate as good as I think lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
We've got Predawn Gray on our 2011, glad that color continues vs. Toyota's other Shades of Gray...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice! I've been lurking on this forum for awhile. @unknownx112 - would love to see pics of your new ride. We're going to test drive the 8-passenger LE AWD and XLE on Friday. Going head to head with the Pacifica and 2020 Odyssey. Curious to see which wins my wife over (the price tag on the new Sienna isn't helping persuade her :eek:). You both should put your pricing info in the new 2021 pricing thread.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice! I've been lurking on this forum for awhile. @unknownx112 - would love to see pics of your new ride. We're going to test drive the 8-passenger LE AWD and XLE on Friday. Going head to head with the Pacifica and 2020 Odyssey. Curious to see which wins my wife over (the price tag on the new Sienna isn't helping persuade her :eek:). You both should put your pricing info in the new 2021 pricing thread.
My XSE MSRP:$45035 Tax:9.5% Final OTD:49040

·
Registered
5 Posts
@unknownx112 - looks sharp! Can you confirm - is the 8th passenger bench seat similar to the previous generation? We didn't like how it was so narrow and wasn't flat across the bench, nor did we like the big base that it left behind when you removed it. That's a major downside I see compared to the Pacifica and Odyssey for those who need 8-passenger seating.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great looking 2021s!

Is it ok to ask what dealerships you both (or anyone else) purchased from?

The SoCal dealer inventory just updated in the last day or two to include 160 2021s. Assuming that number are mostly stock that's still in transit are barely arriving. Likely between an XSE/XLE for us so looking forward to seeing them locally.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[QUOTE =“ jorell,帖子:360576,成员:37064”]
很棒的2021年代!

可以问一下你们俩(或其他任何人)从哪个经销商那里购买商品吗?

[URL unfurl =“ true”] Vehicle Inventory Results | Inventory Search | SouthernCalifornia.BuyAToyota.com | Buy A Toyota [/ URL]

SoCal经销商库存在最近一两天内进行了更新,其中包括160个2021年。假设该数量主要是仍在运输中的库存几乎没有到来。对于我们来说,可能在XSE / XLE之间,所以期待在本地看到它们。
[/引用]
Claremont toyota Find john,The only Chinese sales

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just left the dealer with a 2021 XLE.
Los Angeles,ca they are marking up $5000 to start.
I had information of 2 dealers, and they both only had 2 Siennas. 1 Le ; 2 XLE ; 1 XSE All FWD

Ours was a 8 seater XLE Leather seats. Roof Rails Cargo net Blah. Nice wheels.
I have been trying to buy a sienna since 2019. Never had what I wanted.
To me it does feel under powered at points but the ride quality is incredible and can't beat the MPG.

Im new here and just wanted to thank everyone thats been posting info. It helped me make my decision.

They took off the markup and i got the toyota financial 2.9% apr deal but always pushy. I feel like I did over pay I hope you guys have better luck!

Ive had 3 toyotas now.
2015 Rav 4LE
2017 Corolla SE
2021 Sienna XLE
And I still don't negotiate as good as I think lol
Never pay mark up or any BS add on. Fake demand, these are minivans not 450k unit a year RAV4s or Kia Tellurides. Paid MSRP for our “extremely limited”Rav4 Prime no way I’m paying MSRP on a minivan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Never pay mark up or any BS add on. Fake demand, these are minivans not 450k unit a year RAV4s or Kia Tellurides. Paid MSRP for our “extremely limited”Rav4 Prime no way I’m paying MSRP on a minivan.
I'd be surprised if many people are able to purchase the 2021 Sienna for below MSRP over the next few months. I'd bet the demand is a lot higher than people think with the number of vehicles Toyota is manufacturing, not including what COVID-19 is doing to the market. For example, at my local dealership in Central Oregon, they were allocated four 2021 Siennas, but three of those are already sold... and they haven't even arrived on the lot yet!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm really disappointed that they no longer have the hidden rear window wiper. Now it looks like every other car on the road and makes the rear window harder to clean.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts