Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard updates on 2022 sienna available trims and pricing?

·
Registered
165 Posts
There is a youtube video that has a fair amount of info (no more Limited FWD, for example). Roof rails on more models, etc. But it doesn't cite a source. I haven't seen anything official yet...

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
760 Posts
There is a youtube video that has a fair amount of info (no more Limited FWD, for example). Roof rails on more models, etc. But it doesn't cite a source. I haven't seen anything official yet...
Is that the Canadian video?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is that the Canadian video?
That's the only one.

All I want is an 2022 XSE with heated steering wheel for XMAS. I'm just one state below Canada and I don't want to pay Platinum prices for a heated steering wheel. The other Canada video states that all of the 2022 Highlander trim levels will be receiving Heated Steering wheel standard! I might just have to stick with my Subaru for a while longer for these winters. When manufacturers think of the US, they just think of Texas, Florida, and Cali. The cold states are always an afterthought. And now look how crazy AWD systems are selling especially the amount Subarus sold in the last 10 years.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Awesome find - thanks for posting. The cheapest LE only went up $100. Not bad. Platinum AWD up about $200. Not the huge jumps the dealers "threatened" when trying to sell their 2021 models to us!

Interestingly the Woodland is $3500 more than an XLE.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Awesome find - thanks for posting. The cheapest LE only went up $100. Not bad. Platinum AWD up about $200. Not the huge jumps the dealers "threatened" when trying to sell their 2021 models to us!

Interestingly the Woodland is $3500 more than an XLE.
Yeah, I remember seeing articles mention the Woodland would be between XLE and XSE, which didn’t make much sense to me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone have luck with dealer taking an order for 2022. Keep getting told for put 500 down for pre-order.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Anyone have luck with dealer taking an order for 2022. Keep getting told for put 500 down for pre-order.
I can't even get that. I'm hearing "I'll call you in a week or two and I think we may be able to take an order then."

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
760 Posts
This guy claims to know about changes to the 2022 Sienna, including the availability of ottomans on the Limited and 18" wheels on the XLE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts