Price Paid (base + destination):
Price Paid (out of the door):
Add-ons (if any):
Exterior Color:
Interior Color:
Date Purchased:
State and region:

Why base + destination?
Taxes and fees vary from city to city and the only way to get a proper comparison is to use the pre-tax and fees cost. Destination is the same regardless of where you buy so it's part of the core cost.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Trim: Plat
FWD or AWD: AWD
Price Paid (base + destination): 54,418
Price Paid (out of the door): 54,418 + 500 destination + 270 license and registration + tax - trade
Add-ons (if any): RES and inverter 1,915, all weather liners 220, body mouldings 209, cargo tray 99
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Brown
Date Purchased: 10-20
State and region: Mass.

Paid MSRP but did not get student discount or TFS 500 cash back despite financing. Also, had to have a trade and had to settle on 1600 below my next lowest offer (had carvana offer of 2500 over what I traded it in for).

·
Registered
209 Posts
Trim: Plat
FWD or AWD: AWD
Price Paid (base + destination): 54,418
Price Paid (out of the door): 54,418 + 500 destination + 270 license and registration + tax - trade
Add-ons (if any): RES and inverter 1,915, all weather liners 220, body mouldings 209, cargo tray 99
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Brown
Date Purchased: 10-20
State and region: Mass.

Paid MSRP but did not get student discount or TFS 500 cash back despite financing. Also, had to have a trade and had to settle on 1600 below my next lowest offer (had carvana offer of 2500 over what I traded it in for).
It looks like they gave you the MSRP but they required a trade in offering a significantly lower price than market. It is a form of a markup!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
New thread for 2022 model prices paid

Please copy/paste and fill out the following details:

Trim:
FWD or AWD:
Price Paid (base + destination):
Price Paid (out of the door):
Add-ons (if any):
Exterior Color:
Interior Color:
Date Purchased:
State and region:

Why base + destination?
Taxes and fees vary from city to city and the only way to get a proper comparison is to use the pre-tax and fees cost. Destination is the same regardless of where you buy so it's part of the core cost.
It would be great if they post a picture too...

·
Registered
31 Posts
It looks like they gave you the MSRP but they required a trade in offering a significantly lower price than market. It is a form of a markup!!
exactly! They can advertise selling at MSRP and being the good dealer though! Clear that deal was off the table without trade. Equated it to a 1500-2000k markup and just accepted it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just took delivery of 2022 LE October 28. Paid MSRP. Live in Michigan, purchased in Wisconsin. Made a deal with salesman over the phone and he quoted MSRP early in October for a Sienna to be delivered end of October. Talked to the finance guy late last week and he quoted MSRP + 2000. Reminded the sales guy that he quoted me MSRP. They did the right thing and Sold at MSRP. Got $500 rebate and 2.64% Toyota financing. So far, great car!

Trim: LE
FWD or AWD: FWD
Price Paid (base + destination): MSRP=$36570...Total Optional Equipment $795.00 Vehicle base model $34,560.00 Delivery processing / handling $1,215.00
Price Paid (out of the door): $36570
Add-ons (if any): Roof rail, floor mats, color.
Exterior Color:Ruby Red
Interior Color: Grey
Date Purchased: 10-28-2021
State and region: Wisconsin

·
Registered
209 Posts
Trying to understand the request, you want folks to post a picture of the vehicle they bought in this thread?
Yes...I hope they share the details of their purchase + include pictures of their Sienna...
This will help people who are in the process of buying a 2022 model decide on color..trim...etc!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just took delivery of 2022 LE October 28. Paid MSRP. Live in Michigan, purchased in Wisconsin. Made a deal with salesman over the phone and he quoted MSRP early in October for a Sienna to be delivered end of October. Talked to the finance guy late last week and he quoted MSRP + 2000. Reminded the sales guy that he quoted me MSRP. They did the right thing and Sold at MSRP. Got $500 rebate and 2.64% Toyota financing. So far, great car!

Price Paid (base + destination): MSRP=$36570...Total Optional Equipment $795.00 Vehicle base model $34,560.00 Delivery processing / handling $1,215.00
State and region: Wiscolos
What is the name of this dealership?

·
Registered
209 Posts

Thanks for sharing.

Did you go to Wisconsin to pick it up or did they ship it to your home in Michigan?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Trim: XLE
Price Paid (base + destination): MSRP=$43179...Total Optional Equipment $2154.00 Vehicle base model $39,850.00 Delivery processing / handling $1,175.00
Price Paid (out of the door): MSRP + $899 Doc/Filing fee + TTL + $250 delivery fee to bring car to me = $47,267
Add-ons (if any): All from factory, Roof rail, all weather, special color, mud guards, phone cable and charger package, clear pain door package, Toyoguard
Exterior Color: Windchill pearl (white)
Interior Color: Beige
Date Purchased: 10-29-2021
State and region: Georgia , cent
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror

ral

·
Registered
9 Posts

Dumb question as I’ve not bought a new car before. You have to buy the floor mats as an option? Just checked and in Canada they are part of the base option.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Trim: XLE
Price Paid (base + destination): MSRP=$43179...Total Optional Equipment $2154.00 Vehicle base model $39,850.00 Delivery processing / handling $1,175.00
Price Paid (out of the door): MSRP + $899 Doc/Filing fee + TTL + $250 delivery fee to bring car to me = $47,267
Add-ons (if any): All from factory, Roof rail, all weather, special color, mud guards, phone cable and charger package, clear pain door package, Toyoguard
Exterior Color: Windchill pearl (white)
Interior Color: Beige
Date Purchased: 10-29-2021
State and region: Georgia , cent View attachment 53092 View attachment 53091 View attachment 53092 View attachment 53091 View attachment 53092
View attachment 53091
ral
Thanks...it looks great!

You mentioned a delivery charge...did they ship it to your home?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dumb question as I’ve not bought a new car before. You have to buy the floor mats as an option? Just checked and in Canada they are part of the base option.
All weather floor mats are factory option in the US, they don't come standard. I tried to remove accessories that came from the factory such as the floor mats , phone cables, and Toyoguard but the dealer would not let me

1 - 20 of 165 Posts