Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
381 - 400 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
dealer had a website portal that shows the vehicle specs, msrp, add on costs, and TTL.

a couple weeks in i realized the fees changed, so i would advise printing or saving to pdf the pages.

i called my sales rep every 4 weeks.
dealers are allowed to be straight up scam artists nowadays. It’s ridiculous.
hopefully Toyota will ship directly to consumers soon.

·
Registered
2022 Sienna Limited
38 Posts
I picked up my Limited yesterday and can confirm that Leith Toyota in Raleigh isn't adding any dealer packages or markups. I paid MSRP, which included Toyota packages (rear entertainment, inverter) and Southeast Toyota distributor fluff (overpriced floor mats, door edge protection, Toyoguard). I got on the list at the end of January, and they told me their current wait list is out into 2023.

I had asked -- before the car was built -- not to have Toyoguard included but it got stuck on there anyway. The only things I paid for that I didn't want were the rear entertainment and the Toyoguard. At least both of those things have some intrinsic value. (I had no luck trying to negotiate the price of the Toyoguard, not that I tried very hard. I was going to buy the van either way and we both knew it :) )

FYI I drove it almost 200 miles back home and the fuel level indicator is still above the 3/4 mark. Pretty good for a big ol' land barge.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Del Toyota in Pittsburgh area seemed very promising with prices at MSRP and a wait of around 3 months though their deposit is non refundable and their limiting to nearby residents. (4 hr drive was too far)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got in line in W. Michigan.
Dealer: Toyota of Grand Rapids
Cost: MSRP + RES/Digital Mirror/1500w + usual slate of addons (paint, floor mats, mudguards)
Tier: Platinum (8th in line). I noted at least 15 XLE requests in line. I'm 43rd on the list overall
Volume: Salesman said they get around 20 a month. < Take with a grain of salt.

So if things work out, my lease will be up (5 months away), and I'll be next in-line. Worse case, keep my leased vehicle a few more months. << Note I'm buying out the lease, the equity is so high >>

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got in line in W. Michigan.
Dealer: Toyota of Grand Rapids
Cost: MSRP + RES/Digital Mirror/1500w + usual slate of addons (paint, floor mats, mudguards)
Tier: Platinum (8th in line). I noted at least 15 XLE requests in line. I'm 43rd on the list overall
Volume: Salesman said they get around 20 a month. < Take with a grain of salt.

So if things work out, my lease will be up (5 months away), and I'll be next in-line. Worse case, keep my leased vehicle a few more months. << Note I'm buying out the lease, the equity is so high >>
Digital rear view mirror is back?!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Response I just got from Brewer Airport Toyota in Pittsburgh:

I regret to inform you that we are not currently taking orders on Siennas at all untill we fill some of the back log orders we already have. If something changes I will reach out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not sure if it's the same day for all dealerships but I have called on Tuesdays, with some of them asking that I call back the next day after that or on Thursday as their allocation lists were running late. I'd call your preferred dealer and ask them about when they receive updated allocation lists.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was told the Wed/Thurs of the first and last week of the month - though in practice not exactly clear that it's happening that way.

It is supposedly the same for all the dealerships.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, same old monthly question from me again... anyone pick up your Sienna from Longo in So Cal recently? how long was your wait time from the deposit till pick up day? thank you!
Sorry I dont have an answer for you but wanted to ask when you put a deposit down? As of now they arent taking orders and I was told they are backed up for 18 months... They are the only dealership without mark up. Its been a nightmare trying to get a Sienna in SoCal. everywhere 5-10K markup

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry I dont have an answer for you but wanted to ask when you put a deposit down? As of now they arent taking orders and I was told they are backed up for 18 months... They are the only dealership without mark up. Its been a nightmare trying to get a Sienna in SoCal. everywhere 5-10K markup
Hi yes, I deposited $500 in February and still waiting.... LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’ve mentioned it before but we put down a $500 deposit at Longo back in January for an 8 passenger XLE and are still waiting. We also put down another $500 deposit at South Bay Toyota in Gardena and have allocation that is supposedly being built this week.

·
Registered
2004 LE-8
121 Posts
Can anyone share some recent data points on availability and prices paid for XLE, Limited, or Platinum trims with AWD, in the DMV area?
The dealer in Winchester, VA called me with an XLE8 allocation back on May 5, asked $2K over MSRP. Build date was given as May 31, but some else further up this thread mentioned theirs was delayed; actual build date was June 15. Delivery to dealership is expected in a week. There's a Limited AWD on their site also asking $2K above MSRP, but I'm guessing it's already pre-sold.

I used TrueCar and Autotrader for my search, used it got in touch with Internet sales managers to email me their allocations when they came in every couple of weeks. Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The dealer in Winchester, VA called me with an XLE8 allocation back on May 5, asked $2K over MSRP. Build date was given as May 31, but some else further up this thread mentioned theirs was delayed; actual build date was June 15. Delivery to dealership is expected in a week. There's a Limited AWD on their site also asking $2K above MSRP, but I'm guessing it's already pre-sold.

I used TrueCar and Autotrader for my search, used it got in touch with Internet sales managers to email me their allocations when they came in every couple of weeks. Good luck.
Yea, I've got some time. Not going to pay above MSRP. The way the macro forces are looking in the greater economy, I'm hoping we'll see a shift in the car market soon.

381 - 400 of 418 Posts