Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
561 - 580 of 623 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
no the waitlist for Sienna had been closed since April and not likely to reopen for 2 years as they have 1000+ people (me included).
Yes.
Now they are telling customers to look at 2024..
Yesterday quote platinum: $76k
Out the door price $84k. !

Honda must be getting the hybrid technology redesign for Odyssey release..

I'm sure the target now is probably
50-60 mpg ...%

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
929 Posts
The tools they have at their disposal to prevent it are minimal / require extreme impact enact
Didn't Ford or GM send a directive that dealerships would lose their allocation if they overcharge? Simple enough to do and reportable to manufacturer.

Plus have some car makers where the waiting/deposit list is maintained by them and not individual dealerships... so no cutting in line by paying extra and no shenanigans from dealerships.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Didn't Ford or GM send a directive that dealerships would lose their allocation if they overcharge? Simple enough to do and reportable to manufacturer.

Plus have some car makers where the waiting/deposit list is maintained by them and not individual dealerships... so no cutting in line by paying extra and no shenanigans from dealerships.
You would think it's not that difficult to implement controls like you said, but who knows...

·
Registered
14 Posts
It looks like Toyota is flat out just accepting that dealers are ripping off people?

This is their smartpath tool and it's flat out just laying the $5K adjustment there.

View attachment 58406
Curious about this rate that you pulled from the site.. I'm assuming that through TFS?

I went on the Toyota Financial website and tried pulling rates. I can only see the $500 credit if you finance through them, but they do NOT show any rates.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Curious about this rate that you pulled from the site.. I'm assuming that through TFS?

I went on the Toyota Financial website and tried pulling rates. I can only see the $500 credit if you finance through them, but they do NOT show any rates.
I was just on Toyota website so probably? I am intending to pay with cash so rate makes no difference to me. I'd only finance to get the $500 credit and pay off as soon as I can.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Trim: XSE with XSE plus and inverter
FWD or AWD: AWD
Price Paid (base + destination):42857.01
Price Paid (out of the door):48732.28
Add-ons (if any):Mudguards $149
5 year/75k maintenance plan $1789
Exterior Color: Predawn Gray Mica
Interior Color: Moonstone
Date Purchased:09/12/22
State and region :NJ

·
Registered
46 Posts
Trim: Platinum
Add-ons (if any): Entertainment Package + 1500W inverter + Mudguards + Floor Liners $2,084
Delivery Processing and Handling: $1,215
Price Paid (base + destination): $54,784
Price Paid (out of the door): $58,946.25

Exterior Color: Cypress Green
Interior Color: Noble Brown
Date Purchased: 08/26/22
Date Ordered: 04/15/22 (w/$1k deposit)
State and region: PA

So much money, but we needed a second car and I have to say, I love it alot so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Trim: Platinum
Add-ons (if any): Entertainment Package + 1500W inverter + Mudguards + Floor Liners $2,084
Delivery Processing and Handling: $1,215
Price Paid (base + destination): $54,784
Price Paid (out of the door): $58,946.25

Exterior Color: Cypress Green
Interior Color: Noble Brown
Date Purchased: 08/26/22
Date Ordered: 04/15/22 (w/$1k deposit)
State and region: PA

So much money, but we needed a second car and I have to say, I love it alot so far.
wow pretty awesome your wait was only 4 months!
How’s the interior noise? Thats my biggest worry. I listen to these YouTube POV videos - and that engine drone seems so intrusive.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice. How long was your wait??
We started looking beginning of June. But we got someone else's cancelation so wasn't a typical wait.

wow pretty awesome your wait was only 4 months!
How’s the interior noise? Thats my biggest worry. I listen to these YouTube POV videos - and that engine drone seems so intrusive.
Put about 100miles on it sofar. I can see where it could be a bit annoying at times. They said 1k miles for engine break in. Have babied it alot and barely hear the engine sofar. Driving like this sofar has given us 37+ mpg so good incentive to drive easy like that for future as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats in advance! Next Friday will mark 8 months of waiting for me. The last update I received a couple weeks ago was that they have no clue when it'll be built and delivered. Looking very likely we'll get the 2023 model.
Thank you very much.

It sucks. I understand. Trust me. I had my 3rd child 5 months ago and have been making a Toyota Camry work.

hang in there. Hopefully it happens for you soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased a 2022 Platinum AWD with entertainment package, windchill Pearl, mats and few other extras for $55,500 on 9/16/2022. OTD: $59K for a Virginia resident.
At MSRP. Waited 5 months. Emily James (Internet sales consultant) and Halley Toyota of Richmond made it a pleasure to purchase. Very likely to buy another vehicle from them next year. Drove 100 miles and it was a very comfortable ride.

561 - 580 of 623 Posts