Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
601 - 618 of 618 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats on your third kid! 7k markup is harsh, but this market is tough for everyone looking for a Sienna right now. Especially here in Los Angeles area, the markups are insane. As long as your happy with the vehicle though! Congrats! Which dealership did you purchase from?
South Coast Toyota in Costa Mesa. You may be able to hunt around SoCal for slightly better deals, but it's not an outlandish price for the current market. Hopefully the tide will turn soon for the rest of you.

Was my first time shopping through dealerships in 15+ years (previous two cars were Teslas, just ordered them online). Did not care for the overall experience. Looking forward to the day this dinosaur business model goes away.

·
Registered
10 Posts
South Coast Toyota in Costa Mesa. You may be able to hunt around SoCal for slightly better deals, but it's not an outlandish price for the current market. Hopefully the tide will turn soon for the rest of you.

Was my first time shopping through dealerships in 15+ years (previous two cars were Teslas, just ordered them online). Did not care for the overall experience. Looking forward to the day this dinosaur business model goes away.
I recently picked up an LE and had to pay bit of markup (3k), but I got lucky with this one as the sales guy informed me about it last month when I just starting to look for Sienna and nobody called dibs on this one so I am happy with it so far, but I do miss touch to lock/unlock, kick sensor and hands-free rear trunk :( lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
The only two ways you can get a Sienna faster is either: 1) You pay the markup most dealers are asking - they either have it on the lot today or the wait time is minimal 2) You get lucky on a waitlist and someone cancels who is ahead of you in line As one of the unfortunate SCAL folks, we're stuck on a lengthy waitlist at Longo because they don't charge markup (1300+ names deep). Supposedly Toyota is ramping up production but I'm not holding my breath. I've accepted that we won't see our car until November or December if we're lucky.
Which number are you in line? I've been on the waitlist since February basically and I'm in the 60s, they're guessing 2-3 months before mine gets here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Trim: XLE (7 Passenger - Yes, it exists)
FWD or AWD: FWD
Add-ons (NOT optional - Told I was getting these): Roof Rails, Cross Bars for Roof Rail, Premium Carpet Mat Set, Connectivity Kit, Cargo Net, Integrated Dashcam, Illuminated Door Sills, Mud Guards, Vehicle Protection Package, Body Side Molding, "Premium" Window Tint, Nitrogen Tire Fill, 3M Door Edge Guards - $3603 ($1495 (Dealer) + $2108 (Toyota))
Warranty (72 / 100k): $1,099
Delivery Processing and Handling: ?
Price Paid (base + destination): ?
Price Paid (out of the door): $50,300.02

Exterior Color: Midnight-Black Metallic
Interior Color: Graphite-Embossed Softex
Date Purchased: 09/24/22
Date Ordered: 01/04/22 (w/$500 deposit)
State and region: Texas

Lot more than I ever expected to pay for a van. I gotta say though, for a van... it's pretty dang cool.

Been driving less than a week now. Love everything EXCEPT the cupholders. They aren't Texas sized. There's like 20+ cup holders in this car, super unnecessary and they're all small. WTF man? I can't even fit my workout cup in them. They are basically made for a standard 12 oz coke. They definitely could've cut cut holders in half and just made them bigger IMO.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Is this really customized for camping ? Initially i thought is was a ramp van for a wheelchair bec of the tie down straps and big doors. Send pics of the bed, table/chairs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my sienna yesterday! Booked it in first week of June. I wanted to get XLE, but dealer got XSE allocation earlier.
Trim : XSE FWD
Add-ons : roof rails, cargo tray, body side moulding, door sill protector, charging cable, first aid kit, all weather mats. ( There was no option to remove them)
Dealer add-ons : resistall plus (2235 - some kind of paint protection) + dealer vip club ( 985, lifetime state inspections etc) ( again, no option to remove them).
MSRP - 44973
OTD - 51,320.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got my sienna yesterday! Booked it in first week of June. I wanted to get XLE, but dealer got XSE allocation earlier.
Trim : XSE FWD
Add-ons : roof rails, cargo tray, body side moulding, door sill protector, charging cable, first aid kit, all weather mats. ( There was no option to remove them)
Dealer add-ons : resistall plus (2235 - some kind of paint protection) + dealer vip club ( 985, lifetime state inspections etc) ( again, no option to remove them).
MSRP - 44973
OTD - 51,320.
Dude lifetime inspections, in a world of forced addons that is a pretty sweet one to get. At least you'll get use of it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
sales guy won’t or can’t? tell me my place in line. but i did place my deposit January 23 for an 8 passenger XLE; i hope i’m not too far off now
I have been waiting at Longo since late Jan for a 7pax XLE or XSE AWD. My salesman yesterday estimated that an XLE was 3-4 months away. XSE was "longer" with no date.. He also didn't tell me my place in line. Good luck! Hope you get yours soon

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have been waiting at Longo since late Jan for a 7pax XLE or XSE AWD. My salesman yesterday estimated that an XLE was 3-4 months away. XSE was "longer" with no date.. He also didn't tell me my place in line. Good luck! Hope you get yours soon
a friend of mine who placed a deposit at longo around the same time as me mentioned that 2023’s are now coming into Longo, and they are receiving about 25 per allocation (two allocations per month so 50ish). i really hope we’re not too far off now; so maybe November/December.

Also, for those of us who are on the Longo waitlist, they are doing another Q&A session this Thursday. There might be some interesting tidbits to share after.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone, ordered a 23’ XSE AWD.
MSRP- $43,705

then there was a laundry list of add ons. Told them all I wanted was XSE plus package + 1500 inverter. But after some research I guess that you are going to be stuck with whatever else the car comes with so essentially guess don’t know what final price will be.

One weird thing was that the XSE plus package clearly says it includes black roof rails but they added roof rails as another charge item…I told them about it and we had some back and forth. Ultimately they just gave me a paper to check the things I wanted and told me they’ll try to get as close to what I wanted but it’ll surely come with some other factory/port things they can’t control.

Anyway, they had a big list of people waiting on Siennas but told me mine was the only XSE request. Not sure if that would help my case in getting it faster but one can dream lol

601 - 618 of 618 Posts