Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
621 - 640 of 648 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Trim: LE
FWD or AWD: AWD
Price Paid (base + destination): 38770.00 + Delivery Processing &Handling $1,335.00 - $500 factory rebate = $39605
Price Paid (out of the door): 41,175.67
Add-ons (if any): price accounts for bars on the roof
Exterior Color: PREDAWN GRAY MICA
Interior Color: GRAY WOVEN FABRIC
Date Purchased: oct 03, 2022
State and region: PA. South Eastern PA

bought it msrp. there was a used sienna on the dealer lot marked for $45K.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Autotrader shows a lot of new siennas (nationwide). I'm able to see 10 or more close to San Jose, CA. Did you guys try shopping around?
I did. must have called about 6 to 9 dealers. over half wanted above msrp and the rest would only sell at msrp. if I am not in the dealer's territory, there was a surcharge. if my other sienna hadn't croaked, I would never have bought in this market.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Too excited not to share now:

Trim: 25th Anniversary
Price Paid (base + destination): 47,430.00 + 1,840.00 Factory Installed Packages & Accessories + 348.00 Port Installed Packages & Accessories + 1,335.00 Delivery processing
Price Paid (out of the door): $50,953 + Tax + Registration
Add-ons (if any): Price includes Entertainment Package, Special Color, Rear Bumper Applique, Mudguards, and Cargo Tray
Exterior Color: Windchill Pearl
Interior Color: Black Leather
Date Purchased: Mid-Nov 2022, Allocated 10/11/22, Build Date 10/12/22
State and region: ME
Waitlist Since: Mid-March 2022

Didn't think we'd get anything special at all most being sent this way have been LEs and XLEs with some XSEs and a handful of Limited/Platinums sprinkled about. Can't believe a 25th Anniversary is coming my way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
@Ultra86 are they charging you a “dealer environmental protection package” fee?
Only thing I see is a 50 State Emissions at $0.00. Everything else looks above board. I will have waited 8 months by the time I receive the vehicle but I wasn't going to deal with a slimy dealer or a mark up. Berlin City in Portland has gone from a $2K markup to $5K.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Only thing I see is a 50 State Emissions at $0.00. Everything else looks above board. I will have waited 8 months by the time I receive the vehicle but I wasn't going to deal with a slimy dealer or a mark up. Berlin City in Portland has gone from a $2K markup to $5K.
I would ask the dealer for an out the door price sheet, unless they already provided that, then you got a good deal.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Cautiously optimistic but just received an e-mail from our Salesguy that our order is processing (e.g. inputted and accepted in the system). I reached out to get some more clarification, but I'm taking this to mean our Sienna has finally been allocated, and is just awaiting production and delivery.

Starting to feel some hope after almost 9 months of waiting

·
Registered
108 Posts
Trim: Limited
Price Paid (base + destination): $61K
Price Paid (out of the door): $63K
Add-ons (if any):
Exterior Color: Grey
Interior Color: Grey
Date Purchased: Oct.5, 2022
State and region: ky

I've been searching for 9 to 10 months for a specific build

Found out it doesn't have the digital rear view mirror but I almost don't care now

Yes paid a lot over MSRP, but really just wanted to get a good vehicle headed into the big recession...

Supply chain may actually get worse..

Beautiful automobile....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Trim: XLE 8-seater
FWD or AWD: FWD
Price Paid (base + destination): $43184 MSRP
Price Paid (out of the door): $46350 (including $1750 cashback/rebates)
Add-ons: Roof rails, cross bars, body side moldings, all-weather floor liners, quick charge cable (all factory/port installed)
Fees: $699 dealer conveyance fee and $135 dealer title fee, I had to decline a $399 VIN marking add-on
Exterior Color: Wind Chill Pearl
Interior Color: Gray
Date Ordered: Paid $500 deposit on 6/2/2022
Date Purchased: 10/15/2022
State and region: Connecticut

The Toyota USB charger for $70 is overpriced. Still a much better deal than my local dealers which are asking $5-7.5k mark-up. Came sooner than the original 6-12 months estimate. Wanted an XLE 8-seater with spare/inverter options so AWD is not possible, happy to take one allocated as is without the options.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did. must have called about 6 to 9 dealers. over half wanted above msrp and the rest would only sell at msrp. if I am not in the dealer's territory, there was a surcharge. if my other sienna hadn't croaked, I would never have bought in this market.
Hi, do you mind sharing what dealer you used and how long was your wait? We’re looking for the same car are in southeast PA too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trim: XLE 7-seater
FWD or AWD: FWD
Cash Priceof Motor Vehicle and Accessories: $49544.45
Price Paid (out of the door): $55000
Add-ons: all-weather floor liners
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Gray
Date Ordered: Paid $2500 deposit on 6/2/2022
Date Purchased: 10/25/2022
State and region: Southern California

·
Registered
15 Posts
All weather floor mats are factory option in the US, they don't come standard. I tried to remove accessories that came from the factory such as the floor mats , phone cables, and Toyoguard but the dealer would not let me
I tried the same but have ended up really appreciating the floor mats - no worries about wet / muddy shoes, leaking bags of greasy takeout, baby spit up etc. There might be cheaper aftermarket options tho

621 - 640 of 648 Posts