Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
101 - 120 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
You’d think they would but I’ve yet to see a dealer with a dedicated test drive vehicle.

MSRP on a 22 Platinum AWD with NO options, including delivery, is $52,030. $56k is MSRP. Trust me I’ve checked a lot of them.
I was only able to test drive an LE. These cars are pre sold before they hit the lot so presold cars are not allowed to be driven.

·
Registered
21 Sienna AWD Plat Silver
882 Posts
I was only able to test drive an LE. These cars are pre sold before they hit the lot so presold cars are not allowed to be driven.
If you happen to be in DC area, I would offer you a courtesy test drive. ( Just my way of collecting good karma;) )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trim: Limited
FWD
Price Paid (base + option + destination): $51,842 = $46,800 + 3867 + 1175
Price Paid (out of the door): 57128.02 = 51842 + 1674 (dealer benefit) + 3,612.02 (tax)
Add-ons (if any): Rear Entertainment
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Brown
Date Purchased: 2/1/2022
State and region: North Georgia

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD, 2022 Sienna XSE AWD
13 Posts
Trim: XSE
FWD or AWD: AWD
Price Paid (base + destination): 45,838
Price Paid (out of the door): 45838 minus trade plus tax and doc fee of 394
Add-ons (if any): spare tire, XSE plus pkg, all weather liners, cargo tray, rear bumper applique
Exterior Color: white
Interior Color: moonstone
Date Purchased: 12/27/21
State and region: PA

·
Registered
48 Posts
Add-ons (if any): spare tire, XSE plus pkg, all weather liners, cargo tray, rear bumper applique
That is a great price at MSRP for XSE AWD trim. I am torn between 8 vs 7 passenger trims. With 8, i have to go with XLE with FWD. With 7 seating, i can go for XSE AWD trim. How much is the XSE Plus pkg upgrade?

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is a great price at MSRP for XSE AWD trim. I am torn between 8 vs 7 passenger trims. With 8, i have to go with XLE with FWD. With 7 seating, i can go for XSE AWD trim. How much is the XSE Plus pkg upgrade?
The XSE plus was $1000 option. I couldn’t opt for 8 seats. I would have liked the option for 8 seats but AWD was something we didn’t want to go without.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good price on XSE AWD. Did you have to wait long?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good price on XSE AWD. Did you have to wait long?
I bought one that was just allocated so it only took about 3 weeks to come in to the dealer. It was pretty short wait overall and was quicker than the initial time estimate that they gave me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What area are you in? Supply is still tight but I'm seeing cars not presold, hitting the lots in Socal
Where in SoCal. I'm in Orange County, and have not being able to locate a White XSE anywhere. And literally every dealer, I've talked to wanted 5K or 10K "market adjustment".

·
Registered
2 Posts
There shouldn't be a minimum. But if they tell you there is, just finance the whole thing to get the $500 and pay off what you need. It looks good on the credit report too, to pay off a higher amount loan, for what it's worth.

The standard toyota APR seems to be 3.99% on the Sienna for 60 months. Places online like Penfed are 1.99% and BofA was able to give me 1.59%, so I'm not going to take the $500 since I plan on paying off the car over 60 months especially at 1.59%, it's free money, even if I can pay off the whole car at once.
Would you mind sharing what location BofA gave you that 1.59% and what your credit score it? That seems incredibly low and such a great rate.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where in SoCal. I'm in Orange County, and have not being able to locate a White XSE anywhere. And literally every dealer, I've talked to wanted 5K or 10K "market adjustment".
Out of 30-40 dealers in the Washington/Oregon area, I found around 5 selling at MSRP, and took delivery of a Woodland edition at MSRP a few weeks ago.

At one point I was also looking for a Sienna in the Orange County area and couldn't find any. All those dealers were terrible to work with (some unresponsive, others unwilling to budge). You may need to expand the search to the broader LA region or beyond.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Would you mind sharing what location BofA gave you that 1.59% and what your credit score it? That seems incredibly low and such a great rate.
I got some discount for keeping my home depost there, looks like it went up a bit since last week.

The best rate I found so far is at dcu.org, never used them before but it looks like you can get a 60 month loan for 1.24% cause the Sienna qualifies for the additional 0.25% energy efficient vehicle disount. They start at 1.49%. Never used them, if you do end up going with them, come back and post how it went.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I finally test drove 2021 XSE FWD for a mile. It accelerated to 60MPH without much fuss. Then i got a big mark up quote to purchase 2022. It has $1700 factory added stuff, $3,000 for some lone star protetion package and $4000 mark up. FWD XLE price is $48,810 with OTD price of $52,286. XSE AWD price is $58,944 with OTD price of $63,071. I didn't even bother to ask anything with these inflated prices.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Trim: Limited
FWD
Price Paid (base + option + destination): $51,842 = $46,800 + 3867 + 1175
Price Paid (out of the door): 57128.02 = 51842 + 1674 (dealer benefit) + 3,612.02 (tax)
Add-ons (if any): Rear Entertainment
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Brown
Date Purchased: 2/1/2022
State and region: North Georgia

Hope it helps.
Dang... glad I bought mine back in early April... 48,000 OOD and the MSRP with everything added was 52,500.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I finally test drove 2021 XSE FWD for a mile. It accelerated to 60MPH without much fuss. Then i got a big mark up quote to purchase 2022. It has $1700 factory added stuff, $3,000 for some lone star protetion package and $4000 mark up. FWD XLE price is $48,810 with OTD price of $52,286. XSE AWD price is $58,944 with OTD price of $63,071. I didn't even bother to ask anything with these inflated prices.
Whoa! That's highway robbery. What dealership was that? I saw several dealerships charging 60K+ for XLE Woodland and XSE AWD. Not sure what area you are located in but try expanding your search. There are still some dealerships charging MSRP. I got my Woodland a month ago for MSRP (minus 500 TFS rebate). I did reach out to at least 10 dealerships to figure who was selling at MSRP and who was price gouging. Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got a call that a 2022 platinum awd with entertainment package was available locally 2 days before Christmas without a name on it. I was the second one there to look at it. Bought it with 18 miles on it. Paid 3000 over msrp (they started at 8k over) taxes & dmv fees. Most dealers were 4500-8k over msrp + taxes and fees with a 4 week wait, if you were lucky enough to get your name on one coming in. Northern CA. Mine came with the spare tire, might have been better off without so I could have the ottomans, but it's fully loaded otherwise. Only thing missing is a trailer hitch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any updates on prices for XLE or Woodlands in the NoVA, DC, MD area? I'm getting anywhere from 2-5k over MSRP for initial offer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Whoa! That's highway robbery. What dealership was that? I saw several dealerships charging 60K+ for XLE Woodland and XSE AWD. Not sure what area you are located in but try expanding your search. There are still some dealerships charging MSRP. I got my Woodland a month ago for MSRP (minus 500 TFS rebate). I did reach out to at least 10 dealerships to figure who was selling at MSRP and who was price gouging. Good luck!
it is Lone star Toyota of Lewisville, TX. They are not even interested to give XSE AWD quote. They are pushing for XLE which they are going to receive soon. I am keeping both the options. If it is with 7 passengers, i want to go for XSE AWD trim. Otherwise, i am going to settle with XLE FWD with bench seat.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Talk to Freeman Toyota, Toyota of McKinney, Toyota of Denton, or Longo Toyota. They will check their allocations regularly and let you know what's coming rather than try to push something on you. Some of these will have dealer added packages but they are negotiable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trim: Woodland
Price Paid (base + destination): 48,055
Price Paid (out of the door): 49,254
Add-ons (if any): Entertainment-Package, spare tire
Exterior Color: black
Interior Color: grey
Date Purchased: 1/4/22
State and region: OR

2022 Woodland Edition
Captiol Toyota, Salem OR (would recommend)

Breakdown:
Vehicle base model $45,350.00
Entertainment-Package $1,415.00
Spare-tire $75.00
Delivery processing / handling $1,215.00
Total MSRP* $48,055.00
Tax and title $1,199

101 - 120 of 162 Posts