Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Out of 30-40 dealers in the Washington/Oregon area, I found around 5 selling at MSRP, and took delivery of a Woodland edition at MSRP a few weeks ago.

At one point I was also looking for a Sienna in the Orange County area and couldn't find any. All those dealers were terrible to work with (some unresponsive, others unwilling to budge). You may need to expand the search to the broader LA region or beyond.
Curious which dealership you ended up getting Woodland from? I am looking for a Woodland in Washington state

·
Registered
3 Posts
2022 XLE FWD 8 Seats
Color : Celestial Silver Metallic
Purchase : December 20th 2021
  • Selling Price : $42,785 at MRSP
    • Base : $39,850
    • XLE PLUS : $2,000
    • DELIVERY, PROCESSING & HANDLING : $1,215
    • Floormat : $220
    • Toyota discount -$500
  • Price Paid (Out Door) : $47,274
    • Selling : $42,785
    • State + City Sale Tax : $3,795 (8.75%)
    • DMV Fees : $694

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations on the purchases everyone! Been trying to find a place in NJ... Best deal so far I've seen is 3k over MSRP lol. Maybe gotta wait til 2023 for these prices to go down

·
Registered
11 Posts
I placed a $500 reservation today, Got it at MSRP + A few add-ons and the ETA arrival of the vehicle is mid feb. it has:

Mud Guard. All Weather floor Liners, Body Side Molding. Delivery Processing/Handling included + State Tax

Wife and 2 kids are really excited!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations on the purchases everyone! Been trying to find a place in NJ... Best deal so far I've seen is 3k over MSRP lol. Maybe gotta wait til 2023 for these prices to go down
I know it is a couple of hours away but try Erie Toyota talk to Mike Myers got my 2022 Sienna Platinum for msrp

·
Registered
12 Posts
2022 XLE FWD 8 Seats
Color : Celestial Silver Metallic
Purchase : December 20th 2021
  • Selling Price : $42,785 at MRSP
    • Base : $39,850
    • XLE PLUS : $2,000
    • DELIVERY, PROCESSING & HANDLING : $1,215
    • Floormat : $220
    • Toyota discount -$500
  • Price Paid (Out Door) : $47,274
    • Selling : $42,785
    • State + City Sale Tax : $3,795 (8.75%)
    • DMV Fees : $694
I should’ve gone there, I got same exact model and the color but no toyota discount in Walnut Creek. I also got the prepaid platinum plus toyota care and triton protect (which I’m having 2nd thoughts about)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I should’ve gone there, I got same exact model and the color but no toyota discount in Walnut Creek. I also got the prepaid platinum plus toyota care and triton protect (which I’m having 2nd thoughts about)
You can buy the warranty for a cheaper price from someone on here, look through the posts. If you got the same price, you're good. Not sure what Triton protect is but sounds like a paint protection, which is always a scam, doesn't exist or a car manufacturer would of done it by now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can buy the warranty for a cheaper price from someone on here, look through the posts. If you got the same price, you're good. Not sure what Triton protect is but sounds like a paint protection, which is always a scam, doesn't exist or a car manufacturer would of done it by now.
I asked for a quote for 2021 xle last year and this is what they include in they're offer. a TRITON

ofcourse i refused it and luckily i waited for 2022.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I asked for a quote for 2021 xle last year and this is what they include in they're offer. a TRITON

ofcourse i refused it and luckily i waited for 2022.
Dang,
You need to cancel that, it's not even the Toyota Care, only the Toyota warranty is worth it and much cheaper online. GAP is also cheaper, maybe from your own insurance company. GAP is meant for if your car is worth less than your loan, it usually not so after about a year, maybe 2 but 5 years, waste of money.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can I cancel the triton protect? It hasn't been 30 days yet. I just got the car last week. Also, is the toyota protect prepaid worth it? I got upto 75K miles.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can I cancel the triton protect? It hasn't been 30 days yet. I just got the car last week. Also, is the toyota protect prepaid worth it? I got upto 75K miles.
Looking at the prices you paid, nothing you bought is worth the price...haha... Usually those things have a 30 day cancel period, I'd try to get out of all of it. Sorry you got ripped off, worse case it's a life lesson.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking at the prices you paid, nothing you bought is worth the price...haha... Usually those things have a 30 day cancel period, I'd try to get out of all of it. Sorry you got ripped off, worse case it's a life lesson.
Thanks. Last time I bought a new car was 2010. I'll cancel it I'll contact the dealership tomorrow.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dang,
You need to cancel that, it's not even the Toyota Care, only the Toyota warranty is worth it and much cheaper online. GAP is also cheaper, maybe from your own insurance company. GAP is meant for if your car is worth less than your loan, it usually not so after about a year, maybe 2 but 5 years, waste of money.
It's a total rip off, i feel bad whoever sign this kind of deal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got some discount for keeping my home depost there, looks like it went up a bit since last week.

The best rate I found so far is at dcu.org, never used them before but it looks like you can get a 60 month loan for 1.24% cause the Sienna qualifies for the additional 0.25% energy efficient vehicle discount. They start at 1.49%. Never used them, if you do end up going with them, come back and post how it went.
DCU has the best interest rate around for auto loans. I was forced to use the Toyota Financial Services loan when purchasing my vehicle out of state (worked out to save me $500 for using their loan and another $500 for recent graduate). I then immediately refinanced through DCU. The rate is 1.99% for 65 months. They give you 0.50% off for direct deposit ("electronic payments") and an additional 0.25% off if your vehicle gets 35mpg or higher. This leaves you with a 1.24% loan. Their GAP insurance is also $300 dollars and comes with a few benefits if anyone is interested in GAP.

Use to compare savings from your loan and monthly payments:
Auto Loans | DCU
Auto Refinance Loans | DCU

GAP Advantage Insurance | DCU

This will save you some money and is a straightforward process. I'm going to state the obligatory "I'm not affiliated with this credit union" notice. I was simply happy I found them and was able to save money after being forced to use TFS and wanted to share. The hardest part for me was finding a referral as I wasn't qualified to be a member based on affiliations they have. You will receive $20 and I will receive $10 for the referral. If anyone needs a referral, message me your First and Last name and email (that is what's required for me to submit a referral). Information on referrals is here: Member Referral Program | DCU

Edit: Added summary table to help visualize savings. 3.49% was the best interest rate TFS offered to me with a credit score over 800. Even if you don't want to use DCU, shop around and don't pay more than you need to.
Rectangle Font Parallel Magenta Brand

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trim: Platinum
FWD or AWD: AWD
Price Paid (base + destination): $52,169
Price Paid (out of the door): $57,441 (excludes vehicle trade-in)
Add-ons (if any): spare tire, all-weather floor liners, cargo tray
Exterior Color: Blueprint
Interior Color: Noble Brown
Date Purchased: January 13th, 2022
State and region: San Francisco Bay Area, California

Wheel Land vehicle Tire Car Sky

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE
424 Posts
That $500 discount is for financing through Toyota. If you pay cash or finance elsewhere, you do not get the discount.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Trim: Platinum
FWD or AWD: AWD
Price Paid (base + destination): $52,169
Price Paid (out of the door): $57,441 (excludes vehicle trade-in)
Add-ons (if any): spare tire, all-weather floor liners, cargo tray
Exterior Color: Blueprint
Interior Color: Noble Brown
Date Purchased: January 13th, 2022
State and region: San Francisco Bay Area, California

View attachment 54241
We also have a plat AWD, you will love it.

But I quoted you because this picture is stunning.

121 - 140 of 162 Posts