Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
61 - 80 of 123 Posts

Registered
Do we know when the 2022's might start rolling out? We are interested in the Sienna, but thought we would wait until the 2022's started to come out (Woodlands anyone?) before we started the process officially.

Thanks!

Registered
the one i have on order for end of July is showing as a 2021 MY. knowing my luck, it will be the last 2021 shipment 馃槀

Registered
I appreciate your responses. I thought somewhere I saw that 2022 updates often come out in mid June, but I may have made that up (our 1 year still likes to wake us up mid slumber every so often!)

Registered
Is 2022 Sienna Woodland Edition going to be available in Canada? I am hearing from a dealer here in Calgary that its going to be US only version (just like the Platinum). Has anyone heard anything different?

Registered
The most likely scenario is that we will not see any changes (other than possibly different color options) until a mid-model refresh. Based on history, that would not be until around 2025.

After the 3rd generation launched with the 2011 model year, the first changes came in 2015 with a refreshed interior. In 2017 they changed the engine/trans combo and in 2018 updated the body styling and active safety features.
Bingo! You nailed it. There will be no changes other than a color.

Registered
Is 2022 Sienna Woodland Edition going to be available in Canada? I am hearing from a dealer here in Calgary that its going to be US only version (just like the Platinum). Has anyone heard anything different?
Vancouver dealer I spoke too hasn't heard anything about the Woodlands and nothing is showing up in their system. I started a thread for 2022 Canadian model changes

Registered
I don't expect any changes except minor color additions, elimination of AWD XLE, and introduction of Woodlands trim in the US. I don't expect TSS 2.5 until at least MY2023, given the tight supply and chips shortage issues ,why should they roll it out now, they have no trouble selling out their inventory even with the antiquated TSS 2.0. I surmise they'll prioritize rolling it in their top seller Rav 4 before the Sienna.

Reactions: luluDo

Registered
I wonder why are people so hyped on tss2.5? It鈥檚 available on Highlander and I can鈥檛 notice any difference 馃槀
I would much rather prefer for Toyota to give us options to build Sienna as we like with less rigid options tied to trim

Registered

"Another color scheme change may interest potential buyers. A brighter color switch is in store for 2022 Toyota Sienna.

Blizzard Pearl will be replaced by Wind Chill Pearl for new Toyota Sienna models.

Look for Super White, Predawn Gray Mica, Celestial Silver Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Blueprint, Sunset Bronze Mica, Ruby Flare Pearl, Cypress Green Metallic and Wind Chill Pearl.
"

Registered

"Another color scheme change may interest potential buyers. A brighter color switch is in store for 2022 Toyota Sienna.

Blizzard Pearl will be replaced by Wind Chill Pearl for new Toyota Sienna models.

Look for Super White, Predawn Gray Mica, Celestial Silver Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Blueprint, Sunset Bronze Mica, Ruby Flare Pearl, Cypress Green Metallic and Wind Chill Pearl.
"
That鈥檚 weird, this article failed to mention the woodland trim color, which is going to have a color call cement?

61 - 80 of 123 Posts