Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Total is around $1600 to $1700

Front bumper and rear lip prepainted cement gray shipped to my house is $1100
The conversion Parts list consist of the following....
Front Conversion:
-Front bumper not painted (Part Number 52119-08908) $198
-Front shiny black large grill w/ parking sensor (Part Number: 53102-08090) $158
-Front shiny black fog light left side grill (Part Number: 52128-08100) $45
-Front shiny black fog light right side grill (Part Number: 52127-08100) $45
-Front bumper upper absorber (Part Number 52611-08100) $34
-Front bumper lower absorber (Part Number 52618-08020) $46
-Front bumper lower valance (Part Number 52112-08020) $74
Where did you get this pricing from? This is a good price painted and shipped.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna Woodland cement
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Congrats Woodland. Excited to see the progress as it happens. I am curious though as to why you are looking to replace your rear camera with one from the Highlander. What is the difference?
I here the camera quality is a lot better on the lexus GS so i will try that one first.
Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Mode of transport

·
Registered
55 Posts
Have you thought about installing a digital rear view mirror instead? I have an old one, but I love having both, the backup camera (which is crap) pointing down low and the digital mirror which I have mounted at the top of the glass.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Where did you get this pricing from? This is a good price painted and shipped.

Thanks!
Sean Arnold
730-370-9691
paintedoemparts.com

For the front bumper and rear bumper lip is going to be $1080 shipped to my house. Not too bad.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Front bumper and rear painted lip came in waiting on the grill and rest of screws.
Automotive lighting Bag Hood Luggage and bags Automotive exterior

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Rear bumper came in that said no paint required at the dealer came in paint required super annoyed. Extra $300 to $500 to paint.

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille Helmet

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rear bumper came in that said no paint required at the dealer came in paint required super annoyed. Extra $300 to $500 to paint.

View attachment 54079
Just a heads up when I got my painted because the mesh area is too small of a surface my buddy said it must use acrylic paint for that area or it will not stick properly and possible chip off during car wash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
With the tail lights I found a DIY. I really do not want to splice into the new wiring harness. I would really like to find someone that can make a pig tail and I already know how it needs to connect and maybe mass produce it.
woodland, you were able to swap the lights and found a diy? About how much did the new parts cost?

waiting for a car, but from what it seems like, you can barely see the existing tail lights.

·
Registered
18 Posts
woodland, you were able to swap the lights and found a diy? About how much did the new parts cost?

waiting for a car, but from what it seems like, you can barely see the existing tail lights.
I purchased a nice used set for $350 shipped on ebay

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

I have been looking for someone to make an adapter so people don’t have to splice into a new wire harness. Basically you tap in from the license plate lights.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts