Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

2022 Woodland build

14K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  ltk6260 
#1 ·
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Just picked up our 22 woodland.
Mods:
-xse tail lights (received)
-xse front and rear bumpers (being painted)
-attempted highlander rear camera swap
-factory dash camera
-install side mirror blinkers with black caps
-new 18” black Enkei wheels (ordered)
-chrome delete
-3w mats
-led interior lights
-xse mud flaps
-maybe xse grill side lights if they come smoked
-20% 3M tint
-3M clear bra

more stay tuned.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Total is around $1600 to $1700

Front bumper and rear lip prepainted cement gray shipped to my house is $1100
The conversion Parts list consist of the following....
Front Conversion:
-Front bumper not painted (Part Number 52119-08908) $198
-Front shiny black large grill w/ parking sensor (Part Number: 53102-08090) $158
-Front shiny black fog light left side grill (Part Number: 52128-08100) $45
-Front shiny black fog light right side grill (Part Number: 52127-08100) $45
-Front bumper upper absorber (Part Number 52611-08100) $34
-Front bumper lower absorber (Part Number 52618-08020) $46
-Front bumper lower valance (Part Number 52112-08020) $74

Side grill front bumper options:
-Front bumper flat black fake left grill (Part Number: 52118-08030) $23
-Front bumper flat black fake right grill (Part Number: 52117-08040) $23
or
-Front bumper LED turn signals off ebay ($95 link below)
For Toyota Sienna XSE 2021-2022 LED Daytime Running Light Streamer Turn Signal | eBay

Rear Conversion:
-Rear Bumper comes glossy black (Part Number 52169-08902) $117
-Rear bumper lip not painted (Part Number ????) $188

#10 ·
@woodland, Since you had the pleasure of owning both the XSE and Woodland, is there much difference in terms of ride smoothness? What do you like more about the Woodland than XSE? I am considering both XSE AWD and Woodland, just can't make up my mind.

Is the slight lift in Woodland noticeable? With OEM hitch, do you scrape the bottom going up an incline or driveway?

#12 ·
@woodland, Since you had the pleasure of owning both the XSE and Woodland, is there much difference in terms of ride smoothness? What do you like more about the Woodland than XSE? I am considering both XSE AWD and Woodland, just can't make up my mind.

Is the slight lift in Woodland noticeable? With OEM hitch, do you scrape the bottom going up an incline or driveway?
My XSE was FWD with the 20" wheels. I feel like the woodland has a better ride as far as road conditions. Around corners the XSE was 15% better. Overall I like the Woodland because of our shitty roads.

The OEM hitch hasn't hit anything but driveway is 2000ft long and doesn't have any bumps.

#32 ·
@woodland , when swapping your bumpers, did you find that Toyota installed the foot kick sensor for the back hatch?

Very curious about this. If I go with the woodland I will most likely remove the factory hitch and swap out with the TorkLift hidden hitch.

However, it dawned on me that Toyota may not even install the sensor on vehicles that have the hitch installed from factory. That would be a big bummer to find out I would have to add the sensor AND swap out a hidden hitch to get the functionality of the kick to open feature and a hitch that doesn’t look like a sloppy (1.5”) add on…

Part 2; if the sensor isn’t there, is the wiring there? And if it is, is the car programmed to function with it?

I am hoping it is installed and functional was the hitch is out of the way, but I am skeptical that is going to be the case… ☹

Excited to see how it turns out. Should be pretty cool!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.