·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
According to this, Woodland is coming a few months later.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been 1st on my dealer's list for a Woodland since 2/5/22. I gave up and switched to an XSE back in April, and I'm glad I did, as the Woodland seemed to stop in production.
I also see that it's not listed to build on the website.
Literally the ONLY thing that's unique to the Woodland is the 6." lift on the suspension. That's it. The rest is just a combination of other options and accessories that it comes with as a standard package for the Woodland. Ok, and black badging... I would actually remove the OEM crappy Toyota trailer hitch and put on a proper one, so that's money lost.
I can build the XSE with the same interior and all options/accessories as the Woodland, minus the .6" lift and the money I save on the OEM hitch is a bonus.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been first on my dealer's list for over a year. They did not receive a single one for 2022. I wasn't in a hurry last year, but this is ridiculous.
Same here. My dealer never received a single Woodland. All of the sales people said they have never even seen one.

I don't understand why Toyota created this edition, but basically limited/stopped production for 2022 models, and they are having a delayed restart on building them as 2023 models. Again, the only parts that are unique is the suspension with the .6" lift. Weird.
Again, I bailed out on the Woodland, and waiting on an XSE now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts