Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2013 Sienna XLE FWD (89000 miles) with the 17 inch factory wheels (it came with new 235/60/17 tires).
I have a set of H&R 25mm DRM wheel spacers that I removed from my 2010 Lexus RX350. They will bolt right on. I already installed them in the rear. It does look and drive a bit better.
However, after much searching it appears the general recommendation is 20mm in the front. However, most of those making that recommendation appear to be running much wider aftermarket wheels and tires. The only rubbing comment I found was that in full lock at reverse you may get some tire rubbing.
Before I experiment and install these on the front, I wanted to check with those who may have done this if there will be any tire rubbing and where, with 25mm spacers in front.
I don't plan on any other modifications as this van will mostly be used to help with a long term move and I have removed the seats. I did get some new KYB rear shocks and will install them this weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I installed the 25mm spacers and the front tires slightly rub the rear of the fender liner when at full lock right or left, such as when parking. I have ordered a set of 20mm spacers from Motorsport Technology. I initially tried to order the H&R DRM 20mm spacers but found there are none available at this time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts