Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for posting the detailed video. I installed this same 3w product in my 8 passenger a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t get the “Brillo pad” inserts for the front. Installation definitely takes some time but it is a solid tight fit. The wife spilled most of a 32 oz icee drink on the front passenger mat and the spill was completely contained. I highly recommend this mat set.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can't say my experiences have been amazing with 3W, but they did take my money, so there's that.

I was in the market for mats for the 8seating 2021 Sienna. There website said "Get 20% off and free shipping". That would elude you to believe there's 20% and free shipping going on. No code and was not automatically applied however. Finally called the 'sales' number this morning and got ahold of some lady that just picks up with a 'hello'. Sounded like I called her at her house. She then laughs at me when I tell her I'm looking for a promotion code for the 20% off and says "Well, it's not for everything.". I'm thinking to myself, maaaaaaaaybe you should reword the site to say "Up to 20% off then".
Then she asks what I'm looking for and I tell her for floor mats for a 2021 Sienna. "Oh, that is our best seller and you are lucky they are in stock." Wait, I think to myself, I didn't even tell you it's the 7 or 8 passenger. I guess they are both her best sellers (No, I haven't heard this line before). "You should get your order in now before they go back out of stock". I say thank you and hang up.

Needless to say I did purchase the mats, but from Amazon where they were having a coupon for an additional $12 at least. If I hate them, I still have free returns. We'll see. Didn't see the barilla pads for sale either.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Demand was so high they were out of stock for a while. You might try again. They are struggling to keep up with all of the orders since so many owners love them, especially relative to OEM and Weathertech which are not as good

·
Registered
292 Posts
I agree I used to have Weathertech and thought they were the best. But just the way the 3W can slip under the rails is amazing. I also like how this is a soft rubber as opposed to WeatherTech's hard plastic which can get very slippery.

·
Registered
21 Sienna AWD Plat Silver
1,145 Posts
When I ordered mine I did not see the carpet option. How did you order that?
I got the carpeted one in August. May be it was out of stock so it wasn't listed when you bought yours.

Btw, I find a lot of Amazon and Ebay listing confusing. Sometimes, various choices are in dropdown, sometimes its buttons depending on devices you're on. Sometimes, the descriptive text is cut-off.

The $279 and $237 ones in the link below are 7P with front carpets.

·
Registered
21 Sienna AWD Plat Silver
1,145 Posts
You are probably right when I purchased mine I did not see the carpeted version. I sent them a message to see if I can buy it separately. Thanks!
I did something similar. 2nd time, they sent me just the front bottom pieces and carpet tops. Carpets need special attachment on the floor pieces so just the carpet tops won't work by themselves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.