Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to put some new wheels on my van that are 115x9.5 but it turns out that if I did the front tires would run against the strut and the rear would rub against the strut and frame. I’ve seen it hose put the same width tire on here. How did you do it without issues?

·
Registered
39 Posts
9.5” wide wheels can fit as long as the offset(et) is higher(lower number). I’m running 19”x9.5” et+22 on my 17’ XLE on SE springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’m not sure what you are referring to with the 114x9.5. You can run spacers but you would also need to run longer studs/bolts to accommodate the large spacers. I personally wouldn’t go that route as I’ve had issues running spacers with multiple cars. Could of been user error but I’d rather not risk it anymore.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your help. I just looked and offset is 45 so I suppose these rims will not work. I'll have to go back to the drawing board and buy new rims.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks for your help. I just looked and offset is 45 so I suppose these rims will not work. I'll have to go back to the drawing board and buy new rims.
i have an 9.5 25 offset running 245 55 18 no rub but i am thinking running 245 50 18 more tire choice

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m not sure what you are referring to with the 114x9.5. You can run spacers but you would also need to run longer studs/bolts to accommodate the large spacers. I personally wouldn’t go that route as I’ve had issues running spacers with multiple cars. Could of been user error but I’d rather not risk it anymore.

I’m curious, what issues have you or anyone else had with using spacers on any vehicle?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I run a set of H&R Trak 15mm spacers in front and a 20mm ones in the rear on stock wheels. Zero issues other than the spacer sometimes sticking to the wheel on tire rotations. They come with extended studs that you need to press in (there's a very cheap tool for this on Amazon).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought my Bremmers for $300. I couldn’t return them so I figured I would just bite the bullet and buy spacers instead of looking for wheels bc I couldn’t find any for a decent price. Plus I bought new tires last week for these wheels but couldn’t install them bc of the width. Here it is; my 13’ Sienna with 19” Bremmers with 235//50/r19 tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts