Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Accidently uploaded the wrong image to a thread. I realized it right away, but could not find a way to delete it.
I loaded the correct image by just responding to my own post on the thread. But I would be great if you could guide me how to delete the wrong post or image.

Thanks, Gearman

·
Super Moderator
4,427 Posts
I took care of it yesterday!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First and foremost, Thank you fibber 2, and Criicket for responding so quickly and fixing the post for me.

Circus, I did try the "edit" feature. It brought up a list of the forums and when I entered back into the section all I good was a new, "Blank", text box. So I was not able to figure it out.

Is the edit function set to work for removing attachments? If so Perhaps I "clicked" something wrong?

·
Super Moderator
4,427 Posts
I find the NEW forum software to sometimes be a bit quirky and inconsistent in operation. It might just have been an off day....

·
Administrator
279 Posts
First and foremost, Thank you fibber 2, and Criicket for responding so quickly and fixing the post for me.

Circus, I did try the "edit" feature. It brought up a list of the forums and when I entered back into the section all I good was a new, "Blank", text box. So I was not able to figure it out.

Is the edit function set to work for removing attachments? If so Perhaps I "clicked" something wrong?
If it is still within the edit limit, there may be an option to remove the attachment further down, but I am not 100% on this.

I will see what I can find out.

- Cricket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts