Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
just got a call from South Bay Toyota (Gardena, CA) in Southern California. They received their allocation list and one of them happens to be an XLE 8 Passenger in Silver. I agreed to move our deposit to that and now it's just a wait for the car to be built and delivered. Silver was my 4th color choice after blueprint, gray, and white but I'm good with it given how long we've been waiting and with overall supply being what it is.

·
Registered
21 Sienna AWD Plat Silver
1,232 Posts
What seat covers do you recommend? I have 2 kids (a 3.5 year old and a 1.5 year old) and the seats in my current RAV4 have seen better days.
I don't have a recommendation per say. I did pick up seat covers for 2 seats from Ross for about 15 bucks. I put one under my 6 year olds booster. It seems to be holding up well over a year. I couldn't put the back cover since we have seatbelts built in the seat. I am sure someone has come up for G4 Sienna middle chair seat covers, I just haven't bothered looking it up. I think back sides don't get as much abuse as the bottom does. I still find a ton of food crumbs and dust under the bottom seat cover, but it's still better than nothing.

Our older one is 11 so I haven't put anything on the 2nd middle chair. She has gotten used to seat wormer on hers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just wanted to share an update. The dealer informed me that the build date for my 8 passenger XLE FWD in Silver was today 6/13 and they expect to get the car by the end of this month or early July.

Unless something happens to blow up the deal when I go try to take delivery of the car, I'll post pics in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Just wanted to share an update. The dealer informed me that the build date for my 8 passenger XLE FWD in Silver was today 6/13 and they expect to get the car by the end of this month or early July.

Unless something happens to blow up the deal when I go try to take delivery of the car, I'll post pics in a few weeks.
What was order date?

Excited!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got very lucky on many fronts. I found a dealership that doesn’t add one cent to the MSRP. That actually had a blue with tan interior sienna XLE . They said they weren’t real sure how this one got by without anyone putting a deposit down or knowing about it , and I said because it was meant for me :)
It was allocated on October 2 she will arrive on October 12.
Galveston Tx
Price 43,800❣

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey folks,

I got an AWD Blue Sienna this last Tuesday, Oct. 4th here in Portland Oregon.

I was curious if there was a ballpark on when I should expect the vehicle? Dealer said 1.5 months, so roughly mid November. I have the build sheet/VIN/etc. From the allocation that came in that afternoon.

Any thoughts on the timeline for delivery?

Upon delivery, dealer is tacking on $2k for the "protection package" which is the interior and exterior coat.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well we have been waiting 8 months to even get an allocation (open to any color and 3 trim levels), so I'm not going to be much help. Officially told we were being moved to a 2023 list a few weeks ago. Bought an Odyssey in the meantime.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We put in a deposit on a Platinum AWD in WA state back in October. We were offered a Limited in December and February, but passed thinking the Plantium was around the corner.

Now the dealership has no information and said nothing was in the pipeline. Even offered to give me my deposit back. Other dealships we talked to quoted any where from 3 months to 10 months out for Platniums.

Limiteds seem getable. Platniums are unicorns!
I’m not in a hurry and been waiting for a red platinum since June 2021

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got very lucky on many fronts. I found a dealership that doesn’t add one cent to the MSRP. That actually had a blue with tan interior sienna XLE . They said they weren’t real sure how this one got by without anyone putting a deposit down or knowing about it , and I said because it was meant for me :)
It was allocated on October 2 she will arrive on October 12.
Galveston Tx
Price 43,800❣
Did you receive the new Sienna on the 12th as committed?

81 - 96 of 96 Posts