Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an XSE 7-seater (and in Canada it does not come with a spare tire). So I have that storage space in the rear driver side where the spare tire would be. Also because it's a 7-seater then there's no extra seat to store. So there's a big area where I can put stuff, like spare bungie/ties/straps, emergency kit, jump starter pack, etc. But there's only a small lip at the bottom which limits what I can put without it all falling out when I make a turn. Just seeing what others have done.

I guess I could get a small cargo net, but there doesn't seem to be any places to hook it onto so I'd have to add some new screws to tie it down. Or maybe someone has come up with good shelving ideas maybe? Or some type of container that'll fit in there?

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
727 Posts
I kid you not.. But yesterday, I put a bunch of small stuff in a doubled up grocery paper bags in that space. I was thinking about starting a thread like you did too! I was hoping I can find a perfect size box to go in there, but then figured those 10000 paper grocery bags I have in my garageStorage were meant to go in here ;). I have a full size spare wheel sitting next to it so the bag is not falling over. You can probably do a Net or glue-on hooks and bungee cords there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts