Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone using? My dashboard is very sticky and gross to touch. I see some on ebay for $17 and some on amazon for $50. Which have you tried? Do you recommend a certain one? Thanks! Links are helpful.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I still haven't bought one and hope some more folks chime in, but here is some reading until they do...

I did try and get a used dash through a local salvage yard but they brought it in from somewhere else and it was almost as cracked as mine even though it was listed as in "A" condition. I expect I will eventually buy a dash rug.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still haven't bought one and hope some more folks chime in, but here is some reading until they do...

I did try and get a used dash through a local salvage yard but they brought it in from somewhere else and it was almost as cracked as mine even though it was listed as in "A" condition. I expect I will eventually buy a dash rug.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah $200 for the coverlay seems a bit much for my 10 year old van. Think I'll try the $15 ebay specials and hope it doesn't cover the speaker. Thanks for the link to the other thread.

·
Registered
115 Posts
To stop reflection in the windshield I covered mine with black felt. Used paper as a template and hemmed it with some thin strips of iron activated adhesive fabric stabilizer. Attached with velcro (felt sticks to velcro). Looks good. $13

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had success with a cover from Dashcare. You can pick the materials, colors etc. I would pick something dark/grey so it doesn't reflect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No it does not cover the center speakers for the Sienna. On my Lexus - it does cover the front two speakers toward the windshield though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts