Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week we made a trip that basically left the front of the van plastered with bugs.
Since new, I have only used Armor All extreme shield to do weekly washes to the van.
I was surprised at how easy was to remove the bugs, using only my electric pressure washer.
I highly recommend this shampoo! (not affiliated with armor all or anything)
Liquid Bottle Hood Tire Fluid

Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Tire

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting White

Removing bugs!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Wait... those are front pics of our van!! :)

Also bought this shampoo and the spray in July but yet to use. Good to hear it works well.

Any issues with using pressure washer and are you using only to wash away soap or even to wet? Have a cheap $99 electric pw but never ventured to use on any vehicles.

Have a bottle of Optimum No Rinse I want to try in winter as well.

Have washed our Sienna like 4-5 times so far this year in our driveway [even in winter; lots of hot water used]... normally 1-2 times a year is norm!! I'll just windex away any bugs/dirt from front in between.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Also bought this shampoo and the spray in July but yet to use. Good to hear it works well.

Any issues with using pressure washer and are you using only to wash away soap or even to wet? Have a cheap $99 electric pw but never ventured to use on any vehicles.

Have washed our Sienna like 4-5 times so far this year in our driveway [even in winter; lots of hot water used]... normally 1-2 times a year is norm!! I'll just windex away any bugs/dirt from front in between.
No issues using pressure washer:
My method is
Rinse / soap using foam cannon / rinse again. If the van is clean proceed to dry it, if not then repeat but after using the foam cannon I would then use a microfiber mit to wash then rinse and dry.
It does work well you should try it, even though it says that a bucket can work I have much better results using a foam cannon and a pressure washer to rinse

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

White pearl siennas all the way baby! I call ours the "Snoopy mobile" because well, its snoopy! gray wheels, black accents over white paint...... its just a big ole snoopy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts