Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a little help here. Anyone know what these are? They were left in the Cargo area of the Sienna. Didn't pay much attention to them until a week after I bought the car. I assumed at dealership they were something to do with the headphones when I glanced at them, but they appear to be some type of plug. There are six of them in total.

Automotive tire Cosmetics Material property Audio equipment Gas

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just a guess - could they be plugs for holes in the plastic splash guards under the car? My Lexus has plugs in the splash guards that look similar.

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
895 Posts
Need a little help here. Anyone know what these are? They were left in the Cargo area of the Sienna. Didn't pay much attention to them until a week after I bought the car. I assumed at dealership they were something to do with the headphones when I glanced at them, but they appear to be some type of plug. There are six of them in total.

View attachment 48622

View attachment 48622
I read somewhere that there are holes in the undercarriage which the dealer is supposed to plug.. I believe they were used during transport.

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
895 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dolph1 and Jim19939.... I thought they may have had something to do with holes the dealer should plug. There was a separate bag of plugs in the glove box that I pointed out the sales person when I bought the car. When I picked up the car a week later they were still there and they had instructions on the package for the dealer to install. As we were doing the paperwork they had a guy drive the car back to the offsite service area to plug them and return 15 minutes later. This was a second bag in the cargo area. Will show them to the dealer next time I am there....

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I think they are Floor mat plugs,
Sien (Sienna) AWFL(All Weather Floor Liner)
Looks like they cover the holes on top, once the mats are in place.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here is a description I found:

All-Weather Cargo Mat
Toyota Part No.: PT908-60087-02
  • The tough, flexible all-weather cargo mat allows you to carry a wide variety of
  • items and helps protect your cargo area
  • Made of durable, easy-to-clean material embossed with a Land Cruiser logo
  • Skid-resistant surface helps secure items in place

The only thing was the application was shown as Toyota Landcruiser 2013 - 2019.
So without addtional research They do not appear to be for the Sienna.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD
156 Posts
I think they are Floor mat plugs,
Sien (Sienna) AWFL(All Weather Floor Liner)
Looks like they cover the holes on top, once the mats are in place.
I think @fredly00 is right👆How big are the plugs? Just smaller than your palm? Do you have the rubber floor mats? If so, see if those plugs fit over the snaps that hold the mats down maybe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got these as well, dealer left them in glove box. Did you guys find out what they are for? I got carpet floor mats, so they do not belong there. thanks

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE
420 Posts
They appear to be floor mat plugs for the rear seating areas as previously mentioned. They probably came with the van because neither carpet mats nor all-weather mats were installed at the factory. Check the window sticker to see if the mats you have were added by the "port" (area distributor) or the dealer. If you have mats installed, the plugs are not needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts