Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 sienna LE and a samsung galaxy phone hooked up through the bluetooth feature. When I make calls the volume is SO loud I can't stand to use the feature. I've tried turing my phone's volume down and the stereo volume down and nothing is working. Guy at the dealership said while I was in a call to try turning the volume button up and then down several times because sometimes the bluetooth volume gets "stuck" and that should fix it. Well it hasn't after multiple tries. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Have you checked to see if there is a Bluetooth paring volume setting? Kind of like the setting for navigation volume?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have the touch screen navi....if so there is a YouTube video that shows you how to get into the diagnostic screens by doing a finger tap on the left of the screen 4 x or so and in one of the menus you can change the volume for the hands fee.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow. You know a ton! Looking forward to learning more from you. You a technician bigwallboy?

·
Registered
12 Posts
No .. I have a bad habit of researching the heck out of everything to fix problems, I think I stumbled onto that little trick while hearing about a way to trick the navi into letting you input info while driving..... They took that feature out in the 2010 model year I think.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
Op has LE, so I guess he doesn't have the oem navi. Procedure to get into 2011+ sienna navi diagnose menu has changed using the parking light.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Had same question for my 2013 LE.
While not driving push talk switch & say "set up" using the "tune scroll" knob turn knob till you see "system set up" push knob then turn nob to get to "guidance volume" push knob then turn to change volume numbers .
I only hear bluetooth phone thru the driver side speaker is your's the same?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Use the volume button on the steering wheel. Crazy that you try every other volume control but forget to use the steering wheel control. This kicked my butt for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts