Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Limited that found an elusive ditch. I know I need clips and the piece the fog light goes into. I may need to replace one or two of the covers underneath. There are some decent YouTube videos, but it would be a heck of a lot easier to have a diagram. Plus it would make future interior modifications easier. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
728 Posts
What exactly are you asking. If you need to access it without removing then all you need to do is remove the plastic engine shield which is held by a few clips and screws.

Removing the bumper is straightforward. Once you remove the plastic engine shield, there are only 2 or 3 screws in the front wheel well and rest is held by tabs. The you tube vids provide that inf in detail

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What exactly are you asking. If you need to access it without removing then all you need to do is remove the plastic engine shield which is held by a few clips and screws.

Removing the bumper is straightforward. Once you remove the plastic engine shield, there are only 2 or 3 screws in the front wheel well and rest is held by tabs. The you tube vids provide that inf in detail
[/QUOT

Thanks Sbihue.

I'm really wanting the body shop manuals for my vehicle. In my youth a had a (much beloved) 1971 Mustang, and the shop manuals for it were indispensable in making repairs, modifications, and upgrades. And, there was a whole lot less going on with that vehicle than with my van. ;-)

I would eventually like to make modifications to the interior for camping/travel purposes. But, in the interim I just want to be able to repair the damage to my bumper without spending a lot of money, or rendering it undrivable for a period (where I live it is illegal to drive without the bumper intact).

Thanks much!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
My ability to find relevant YouTube videos varies but I got lucky today and found one on how to remove the from bumper cover from a 2015 Sienna. It should be the same for all 2011-2017 Sienna.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.