Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Blue XLE with 1500watt power outlet and another silver XLE with same options. Are there any dealers provide below MSRP. Most in south florida (miami/palmbeach area) is trying to charge dealer fee. there is also imposed toyogaurd fees($900) which is adding 2k. if you know a dealer willing to go below please share their contact. i am ok driving cross state if it gets to that.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Have you actually found one with an inverter? I tried and the only way I was told you could get the inverter was to get a bunch of other options including the RES (and maybe only on the limited or platinum). I tried to "order" (get an allocation for) an XLE with the inverter and no RES and was told it wasn't possible. But maybe in the FL market they option them differently.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you actually found one with an inverter? I tried and the only way I was told you could get the inverter was to get a bunch of other options including the RES (and maybe only on the limited or platinum). I tried to "order" (get an allocation for) an XLE with the inverter and no RES and was told it wasn't possible. But maybe in the FL market they option them differently.
I see it in Toyota website dealer confirmed it is possible. Still searching. Most wanted 4k above msrp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts