Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
I recently started using Fuelly again, after a several year break. I was curious how the indicated MPG on the Sienna display compared to actual MPG from calculating on fuel-ups, so when recording in Fuelly, I added notes for the indicated MPG, and started resetting the indicated MPG at each fuel up. I'm only 4 fuel ups in, but this is what it looks like so far:

Currently, I've been doing a lot more highway driving than I have been, with some 45 mile commutes that are mostly highway and/or freeway. 60 MPH if I take the highway route, 75 MPH if I take the freeway route.

2014 Sienna LE with 122,500 miles, with new spark plugs a couple thousand miles ago. Running new Michelin CrossClimate2 tires.
Thanks for sharing. Getting less than 23 m
I recently started using Fuelly again, after a several year break. I was curious how the indicated MPG on the Sienna display compared to actual MPG from calculating on fuel-ups, so when recording in Fuelly, I added notes for the indicated MPG, and started resetting the indicated MPG at each fuel up. I'm only 4 fuel ups in, but this is what it looks like so far:

Currently, I've been doing a lot more highway driving than I have been, with some 45 mile commutes that are mostly highway and/or freeway. 60 MPH if I take the highway route, 75 MPH if I take the freeway route.

2014 Sienna LE with 122,500 miles, with new spark plugs a couple thousand miles ago. Running new Michelin CrossClimate2 tires.
I have also been tracking using Fuelly for 14k miles. For the gen4 sienna the discrepancy is even greater. I get 32 mpg wheras the computer tells me 37 mpg. But that is on the freeway travelling 70-75mph. In the city, its more accurate - 37 mpg.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts