Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 XLE Plus Gray
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He removed the seats and installed a 4x8 raised platform for a minimal camper conversion. Includes pictures of conversion process. He has other videos about removing the seats and testing the HVAC for overnight use (search for "Kevin's Vanlife" on YouTube)

His firest roadtrip. He needs to secure those tubs!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm sure many have already seen his channel on Youtube, but Tellvia has some really neat content on his '21 Sienna, in particular about his camper conversion:

Some pretty solid ideas for making the '21 Sienna into a camper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is FANTASTIC stuff. I've been on a roadtrip for a couple weeks now and the main improvement on my mind is leveling out my floor, and this sort of system seems perfect.

As of now i removed the middle seats, and the rear left bench seat (leaving the rear right as seating for when i want to chill on my laptop), leaving me the perfect space for a cot. Buuuuut its not level lol. Ive got a 12v fridge set up where the rear stow away seat is so ill modify that a bit, but damn thanks taking the time to show us what youve done!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here a couple of photos of using my Ecoflow delta running a microwave and tv. I have the 1500 watt inverter and it charges the Ecoflow in about an hour. Also, I have an Apicool Compressor fridge. The Tv comes down in a few second. I bought the Toyota ATT wifi for $200 for a year. The bed is a Zinus narrow twin and fits with no room to spare.
Product Gadget Computer hardware Technology Electronic device
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Cable Communication Device
Sleeve Electronic device Military uniform Gadget Automotive design

·
Registered
229 Posts
Here a couple of photos of using my Ecoflow delta running a microwave and tv. I have the 1500 watt inverter and it charges the Ecoflow in about an hour. Also, I have an Apicool Compressor fridge. The Tv comes down in a few second. I bought the Toyota ATT wifi for $200 for a year. The bed is a Zinus narrow twin and fits with no room to spare. View attachment 52318 View attachment 52319 View attachment 52320
Looks like a great setup!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts