Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a 2006 Sienna. Can I use my tires that are for a 2000 Sienna 215/65R15 96T (new)? My current 2006 Sienna 215/65R16 98H tires and rim. I have rims with the tires and rims from my 2000 Sienna 215/65R15 96T. The only thing that changes is the rim size 2000 Sienna (15"' rim) and 2006 Sienna (16" rim). everything else is identical in size and they both are 5 lugs nuts. I know there is a 1" in rim size. I would like to know if I can use them and there wouldn't be an issues. I might lose some in miles on my mpg perhaps because the tires is 1" smaller. What do you think? Is it possible to use without issues? I hope someone can be of assistance. Thank you in advance.

· Registered
576 Posts
15” wheels might not clear the brakes. There’s also offset to consider. One way to know for sure is to put them on the van. If there’s no contact or rubbing, they should be fine.

Mind that it might be low enough on 15s to scrape speed bumps and driveways.

Sixto
‘04 LE FWD 198K miles

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
15” wheels might not clear the brakes. There’s also offset to consider. One way to know for sure is to put them on the van. If there’s no contact or rubbing, they should be fine.

Mind that it might be low enough on 15s to scrape speed bumps and driveways.

Sixto
‘04 LE FWD 198K miles
Thank you for your reply. I will take your advice into consideration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.