Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maverick268 did get a good deal. When I got my 2012 SE in early august, I got about $1200 off msrp + window visors + roof cross bars on finance, and I thought that was a good deal. Shopped around couple dealers, discounts ranged from $0-600, so I jumped on this deal I got.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Call me a conspiracy theorist but the west coast just does not get the same deals that eastern Canada does!

if you go back thru this thread, you will notice that the majority (80%) of the folks that got really good deals on their van are from the east. A lot more wheeling and dealing out there I think.

out here in BC, we've got a lot of dealers that have gone to the no haggle model which is just a killer. Thats why I had to use unhaggle.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
The best prices on a 2013 Sienna unfortunately are in the United States. Their dealers are threatened by Toyota not to sell new vehicles to Canadians or they will lose their dealership. However they can sell you a used one and if you go to Autotrader.com, you can find one you like with very few miles on it. I picked up a fully loaded 2013 Limited AWD with Navigation, blindspot monitor, remote start etc from a dealer with 1100 miles on it for $42,500. I could have bought a brand new one for the same price if I knew someone in the states to buy it and resell it to me. After all my bills, I figure I saved over $10,000. by purchasing in the states.

·
Registered
56 Posts
A little late to the party but here goes.
Bought a 2011 V6 base in January 2012
It was a shuttle for the dealer and they were selling it with 9,000km on it (used for 3 months)
Toyota took off 1,500$ on it because it was a 2011 model in 2012 and the dealer took off 1,500$ because it was a shuttle.
I bargained off an extra 1,500$ because why the hell not and I also bargained a good set of winter tires 50% off.
In the end I ended up saving about 5,000$ before taxes so the van came around 25,000$+tx

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think >10,000kms = used (so lots of $ in depreciation ), fewer than that kms = demo model and you may have to muscle them for money off since they retort with the full warranty intact argument.

You got a good price on a low mileage van! Secret is to just start walking when you feel that they may be holding out on you or until you get extra stuff for free or big discounts like you did too!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think >10,000kms = used (so lots of $ in depreciation ), fewer than that kms = demo model and you may have to muscle them for money off since they retort with the full warranty intact argument.

You got a good price on a low mileage van! Secret is to just start walking when you feel that they may be holding out on you or until you get extra stuff for free or big discounts like you did too!
I didn't get the full warranty, since the car was 3 months old, I got the remaining 33 months. However since it was under 10,000km and sold as a demo I got the "new car" interest rate wich is much better than the "used car" rate

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got a 2013 SE in early May for $33 000.00 plus taxes..... the dealership manager had been driving it since it arrived on the lot in March and had just over 10000k on it. It seemed like a lot of driving in a short amount of time but upon finding out he took multiple 200 plus km trips to his cottage every weekend it made perfect sense. In the end because the front driver side and passenger side windows were already tinted to match the factory tint in the back, and a clear lower and upper 3M bra I got that for free. I paid $600 for the remote starter and $1200 (I think) for the interior protection, underbody coating, and paint protection. Still to this day I think I got a great deal!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone with a current deal closed on a 2013 Sienna XLE / XLE Limited?
just closed a deal on a 2014 Limited (Front Wheel Drive). Hood deflector, chrome side molding and Remote starter. 48500 Plus Hst. .

I used easycardiscount and dealt with Florin. Very straight forward. Sent him my requirements as I had the invoice price a few months back and within 24 hrs he came back with a price and pointed me to a dealer. went it signed it and was out in an hr.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just got a 2014 Sienna SE for about $34000 + taxes. It had only like 6 kms on it. They had a used 2013 SE with 14,000kms on it for $33XXX. Glad I negotiated on the new one first.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The SE is coming out in May which is now. Like previously mentioned you can use one of the price services to assist. I think with the demand of the SE you probably won't get much off. Can you wait a few months until inventory builds up and then you can save?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

i am from Vancouver too. May i ask which dealers a u getting it from? It was such i good deals. The asking price is
$37,205.00 + tax

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking at a used 2011 xle / Ltd. with all the options.
I'm interested to know what the buy out cost is on lease return.
Then I can negotiate close to their cost.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Edmonton area and just bought a new 2014 Sienna LE with $32300 OTD, I still don't know if that's a good deal or a great deal???

·
Registered
9 Posts
I thought I had posted this before but I have a 2013 LE AWD that I bought in February of 2013.

We paid $37,7xx on the road here in Ottawa. Cash price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, new owner here and just wanted to share my details in case it might help. Just closed a deal this week for a 2015 XLE AWD Limited package. 56K on the road all tax etc included (Ontario). This also included crossbars, cargo net, cargo liner. In addition I got 11K for my 2008 Santa Fe Limited GLS with 103K Kms which also had some problems so I feel like I got a pretty good deal, maybe not as great as it could have been if I negotiated a bit more but I didn't have time for all that. my process was I used unhaggle to get the dealer cost, added about 4% and went from there. I'm interested to hear from anyone if they think it was a good deal or not. too late for me now :) but can help others. I also went for the 7 yr ext platinum war at 2500 (down from $2799 list price). Let me know what you think. Looking forward to picking up the new van next month. Was also offered this LoJack security system but I haven't decided yet.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts