Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I traded in my 2012 Sienna based model for a 2015 Sienna AWD LE. The price was $46k include tax (Ontario) out the door including front/back sensors, bodyside molding, rust proof package and one extra year warranty. My trade-in value of my 2012 Sienna was $17k which is exactly the same as my outstanding loan. So basically, I gave back the 2012 I financed for 2.5 years and re-finance for the 2015. Do you guys think it's a good deal?

P.S. I had to wait a month to pick up my car

·
Registered
2 Posts
I traded in my 2012 Sienna based model for a 2015 Sienna AWD LE. The price was $46k include tax (Ontario) out the door including front/back sensors, bodyside molding, rust proof package and one extra year warranty. My trade-in value of my 2012 Sienna was $17k which is exactly the same as my outstanding loan. So basically, I gave back the 2012 I financed for 2.5 years and re-finance for the 2015. Do you guys think it's a good deal?

P.S. I had to wait a month to pick up my car
I don't know if that's a good deal. The basic model 2015 LE AWD, dealer in Edmonton(Alberta) ask for $38,000 out the door.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone purchase a 2015 SE? I am looking to purchase one soon in Greater Vancouver area and would be grateful to know what others paid out the door. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone purchase a 2015 SE? I am looking to purchase one soon in Greater Vancouver area and would be grateful to know what others paid out the door. Thanks in advance!!
I just purchased a 2015 SE with tech package. with $1200 off. the sales threw in the roof cross bar and trunk liner too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 SE with tech package. with $1200 off. the sales threw in the roof cross bar and trunk liner too.
THANK YOU!

A few more question... So that's $1200 off the MSRP? Do you mind telling what you paid total on the road price? Which dealership? Does it come with all weather floor mats in other rows?? I see them always have it in a couple of showroom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes it's $1200 off of msrp. I don't know the exact amount. What ever the price is plus all the fees + tax. It does come with all the weather mats for all all 3 rows. Got it @ Richmond auto mall. I know the sales really well that's why I got $1200 off. Do you want the sales name... See what he can do for you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a 2015 Sienna SE for $40,200 out the door. Included 3M and 2 way car starter installed. I think i got a pretty good price. Purchased in Calgary.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2015 LE FWD I picked up for $32500 plus fees and taxes. It would have been 38882 with tax out the door but they hid some of the discount in the trade in on my 06 which had 278,000 km on it. I got a discount of 1800 off MSRP and $2300 off trade(trust me that was a good deal for the trade). I'd guess I got about 800 to 1000 off in the trade more than I would have got otherwise so I'd guess 37782 to 37982.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I just bought a 2015 Limited. Paid $500 over invoice (or $3830 off of MSRP) in Greater Toronto Area. Used unhaggle for the invoice price. Waiting for the car to get delivered in June.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a 2015 Limited. Paid $500 over invoice (or $3830 off of MSRP) in Greater Toronto Area. Used unhaggle for the invoice price. Waiting for the car to get delivered in June.
is the price "Paid $500 over invoice (or $3830 off of MSRP)" out the door price? or you need add freight, administrator fee and tax? Thanks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks Epiphany. I just bought my 2015 Sienna XLE AWD with $750 over invoice. The OTD price is $46805 ( with 13% tax).
Congratulations! Now the important part. Enjoy your ride :)
By the way, CANADIANTIRE is selling a Meguiar's gift pack at 30 bucks :) Contains its gold quick spray wax, interior spray detailer, tire spray shine, shampoo conditioner and microfiber. Only in stores.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all! Any updates on prices paid? Thought of getting the 2015 Sienna SE Tech. Pckg. by the end of the year... One dealer quoted me at $48,300 after freight and taxes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think I should have waited until boxing day o a better deal in light of the end of year, but got carried way. Got a LE AWD $43890 OTD with hood def, remote starter, cargo liner and body side moulding. I think discount was $1850. Ontario.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts