Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
google doesnt help, but that's how i found that image.... its in the toyota canada accessory brochure...but no part#.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you don’t mind me asking, why did you like the Canadian one - instead of the PU550 in the link above ?

That’s what I was thinking about getting for mine ...

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
If you don’t mind me asking, why did you like the Canadian one - instead of the PU550 in the link above ?

That’s what I was thinking about getting for mine ...
The OP is looking for the one that covers only the cargo area behind the 3rd row - the "well" that exists when the third row seats are in use. The one Steve found covers the entire cargo area when the third row is stowed and the 2nd row seats are moved forward.

Both versions are in the Canadian Sienna accessories catalog which can be viewed at https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/parts-service/accessories

·
Registered
242 Posts
Oops . . did not realize that that is a Canadian only option for the Sienna. You may have to call a Canadian dealer to obtain the liner/part number as it is a dealer installed option for the 2019 Sienna.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Oops . . did not realize that that is a Canadian only option for the Sienna. You may have to call a Canadian dealer to obtain the liner/part number as it is a dealer installed option for the 2019 Sienna.
From my experience, a U.S. Toyota dealership cannot obtain an item that is not in the U.S. parts or accessory catalog. And many Canadian auto dealers - Toyota or other - will not ship to the U.S. The legalities on the Canadian end don't seem all that difficult but many businesses don't want to bother for an occasional sale.

I'm hesitate to provide the name of the Canadian Toyota/Lexus dealership that had no problem shipping parts to me in Kansas since the dealership has changed hands and the employee who used to help me is no longer listed in their staff directory. Maybe I'll drop by and ask the next time I'm up there.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts