Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Great info everyone. I think for me, the confusion is not with the trifold since it fits whether or not you have a spare.....The confusion seems to be with the cargo tray in the very rear of the vehicle which would be behind the third row seats and used if they are in a upward position. If you are looking at how the tray liner fits on the spare tire side for vehicles that come with a spare tire it fits fine. However, if the vehicle doesn't come with a spare tire (and only the repair kit), then there is no jack compartment on the right hand side and therefore the floor liner is a different cut on the right hand side. And that is where the misfit is if you order a mat for a vehicle that has a spare and it really doesn't. Make sense? Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks to all.
The Trifold Cargo Liner is the same with and without the spare. The Cargo Tray that goes in the well is different if you have a spare.. Part # PT-206-08216 with no spare and PT-206-08217 with a spare. The jack is stored in the well. One of the pictures above has an arrow pointing to the location of the jack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know if an older one piece cargo liner, or any other brand one piece cargo liner will fit better/ tighter than the OEM tri-fold?
Looks likes there are some unsightly small gaps on the sides of the liner?!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, excellent information and pictures. How did you find the right part numbers? I need the tray in black and am struggling to find it on that site. Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks, excellent information and pictures. How did you find the right part numbers? I need the tray in black and am struggling to find it on that site. Thanks
There are a few different posts above where I or others mention where the part numbers came from. As to the tray, assuming you are talking about the same tray -- 2021 with a spare tire -- it's here:

·
Registered
51 Posts
My dealer got me a tri-fold tray. It works well! On my previous Sienna I had to use a combination of interlocking gym floor mats and a carpet runner I rolled up.

·
Registered
100 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts