Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a solution for the super-deep cubby between the driver and passenger seats?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was wondering the same thing... there are a lot of options for other models, hopefully with time someone will offer a good solution.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you mean right between the seats, with the nice sideways opening lid, we discovered it perfectly holds a bag of popcorn upright, and you don't have to reach over the top of a bag for a handful.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE AWD
20 Posts
If you mean right between the seats, with the nice sideways opening lid, we discovered it perfectly holds a bag of popcorn upright, and you don't have to reach over the top of a bag for a handful.
now just bring back the drive-in theaters!

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD
177 Posts
I use zippered cases.

One red one for first aid, free from target with bandaid’s purchase, filled with travel size meds, bandages, etc

one for gadgets, like flashlights, charge cords, Leatherma

Amazon Basics Universal Travel Case Organizer for Small Electronics and Accessories, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002VPE1QG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_4NZMV0PD167J8E60BDD8

I also pack a trauma kit.

This company may make some they said if they received enough interest

Vehicle OCD - Center Console Organizer for Honda Pilot (2016-2021) / Honda Ridgeline (2017-2021) / Honda Passport (2019-2021) - Made in USA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KI7RU16/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_NBNT68X9MF7RCMRPKD9Q

·
Registered
192 Posts
I went the zippered pouch route as well, both in the center flip-top console as well as (if applicable) tucked in and around the spare tire (mostly there I've put a few heavy duty ratchet straps for the roof rack but I don't plan to use them often, only if I need them spontaneously and didn't bring a set from home).

The pouches I use are these -- both the same color and dimensions but one is gusseted. They sell them in some colors but I actually like the white ones because black sharpie shows up very well on them so I just write the contents on both sides of the bag.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Actually a larger question that might help a lot with the options here . . . can anyone confirm whether the interior space of the center console of the 2021s is identical to the prior generation? If it is then presumably anything that's listed as fitting Gen3 should fit Gen4.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Actually a larger question that might help a lot with the options here . . . can anyone confirm whether the interior space of the center console of the 2021s is identical to the prior generation? If it is then presumably anything that's listed as fitting Gen3 should fit Gen4.
I just bought a 2021 having a 2015 prior.....I think it is around the same volume IMO. I’m keeping all my PPE in it right now. I have 2 large packs of disposable masks- one is blue for my son who gets a fresh one every day for school, and my pack is pink. It also fits a large pump style hand sanitizer (the 34 ounce size) easily. Then a couple odds and ends. There’s still room to spare but then things would get crowded and less organized.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts