Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is the console removable to allow access to the back. I thought the shifter would location would prevent this. I have not purchased one yet.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE AWD
38 Posts
I'll post some pics and tell yall if it works. It's backordered so it'll be a while

·
Registered
293 Posts
Thought I'd revive this thread to see if anyone's yet come across a good product to organize inside the giant enclosed cubby or the lower level bridge area in the 2021 Sienna. Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Sienna LE Plus, FWD
52 Posts
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a bare console in possession of a lower tier, must be in want of a kleenex box. I already had these all over the house, so it was only natural to stick one in the car, where I love the little compartments for pens, flashlights, and spare glasses. The brown leather goes nicely with the brown material already on the console.
Tissue box organizer

·
Registered
2021 Sienna LE Plus, FWD
52 Posts
Please note that that organizer does not accommodate most kleenex boxes--you have to take the tissues out. But given how ugly your standard kleenex box is, it's worth it to me.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE AWD
38 Posts
I'd really like one with a coin holder built in. Hopefully they'll come out with something soon. The one I bought (that fit a 2020) was quality made. I am hoping that company will post some on sale on Amazon soon

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE AWD
38 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sienna LE Plus, FWD
52 Posts
Hey I think I might try one of those myself. I don't really need it, but it does look nice in the photo, and it will probably only cost me the space for one zippered bag, and it might prevent Oscar from swallowing more stuff down his console lid.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE AWD
38 Posts
Yeah mine said it wasn't in stock but I ordered it anyways and it said delivery would be in a week and a half. So I am assuming they don't have any stock but will in the next couple of days and will ship them and have them delivered to me by August 2nd

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Platinum AWD; 2013 Subaru Outback Limited
128 Posts
Thanks @Dbs0003

Amazon says Aug 4 - 10 delivery for us.

I was thinking of putting a 3D print together...but for $20 it is way easier to buy it :)

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE AWD
38 Posts
My organizer came in today. It fits like a glove but the quality is mediocre. I do like that the bottom pads are made of a sticky material so things don't roll around, but the coin area is pretty much useless. Still glad I bought it, but surely someone will make something a little more useful and thought out. I guess the coin area is really the only thing that disappoint me.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just found this and ordered it!
We received ours this weekend and I'm very pleased with it. Fits very nicely and the rubber mats are nice to keep things from sliding around. I like the way they handled the USB cutout and it also fits in such a way that it's not too hard to lift the whole thing out to access what's underneath.

Admittedly $20 isn't the cheapest price for a relatively simple item but they did a good job with it, they seem to be the first ones to market with a tray that fits this vehicle and I'll easily get $20 worth of value/use out of it. No complaints here. Below is a picture of it with quarters, flashlight and sunglasses. I haven't driven with the quarters loaded yet so I'll report back here if they either make noise or get thrown around but they seem to fit quite nicely and I like having easy access to change for the occasional meter or soda machine.

Thanks for the tip @Dbs0003 !!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts