Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have been up against it chasing a bank 2 gremlin. Started with a Bank 2 Sensor 1 P0051 code (O2 heater circuit), replaced with Denso 234-9042. Now I’ve got a recurring P0174 (bank 2 lean) and P2197 (stuck lean). Short term fuel trims were plus 20 and up percent for bank two, two separate vacuum leak repairs had fuel trims on both banks to plus/minus single digits. Sounded better, ran better.... had my new BlueDriver plugged in to watch live data and literally watched trims go from single digits to minus 20 to plus 20 (with a long term of plus 53% when it logged the freeze grams data when the two codes returned.
This is the short version, I’ve had the firmware updated by the dealer and went back to the Denso sensor after the superceded OE part number for the B2S1 threw an immediate P2241 (sensor circuit voltage fault), which the Denso does not trigger.
I read there is no fuel pressure service port, but with no more apparent vacuum leaks and proper (usually close to 3.3v for both) B1S1 and B2S2 voltages, could it be likely that I’ve got a fuel delivery problem for bank two? I do notice with live data that B2 at times goes into CL-fault. Thanks everyone for any and all assistance. It’s a 2004 with 155K.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts