Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Sienna LE
217 Posts
Well, I don't believe any data for a vehicle that is 1 year old only, it's to early to tell if a vehicle is reliable or not.

After 4 to 6 years then I will believe the data, otherwise it's to early to tell. Also it's the first year of a new gen, which seems like every vehicle that is a new gen has it's fair share of minor issues.

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Sienna LE
217 Posts
Toyota's overall reliability has been slipping for about 15 years. If I had to buy new today, I'd buy Mazda. I have an 02 Sienna
in nearly perfect condition, garage kept, low mileage I will never part with. It's beautiful two tone. Toyota even cut that cost. The
best Toyota's were late 80's to about 2005. After that, zoom downhill. Just look at C/R and all the problems I read about out here
with new Sienna's. Profits and sales became more important then quality. Sucks but true.
Every car manufacturer has started slipping in the reliability rankings because cars back then had less issues because they were mostly mechanical and barely any electronics versus today, where you have sensors all over the cars.

In my opinion toyota is still better than other manufacturers like chrysler, just my opinion though.

Reactions: Dimitrij
1 - 2 of 2 Posts