Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 2020 Sienna Limited Premium with the ottoman captain seats in the second row. I’m trying to find information on removing them and hopefully installing bench seat or the three across from the the 8 passenger. Does anyone know if this is possible, will make my life much easier. Thank you.

·
Registered
'11 Limited FWD
213 Posts
It would not be straightforward. The Limited and AWD have a different seat track configuration than the 8-seaters have. I think that is inherent to the unibody. You would have to do some fabrication.

·
Registered
2019 Sienna LE
27 Posts
As Anton said you'll need the tracks for 8th seat. Someone else on the forum did the mod for their 8 passenger Sienna to put ottoman seats and to install tracks to convert it to 7 passenger. It will ne same for you too. I think the the markers should already ne there and you'll need to drill the holes to install the tracks. Remove the carpet and see and find a donor vehicle to get the tracks

·
Registered
'11 Limited FWD
213 Posts
Maybe not so bad. I had assumed that the tracks were recessed into the floor, but that's not completely right. This post shows pics of the floor with some tracks installed. It could be as simple as drilling a few holes and relocating one of the seat rails.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
There is a past post on this forum from a person who, IIRC, runs a trade school and did the conversion you want. His post went into some detail on how he did it. You should be able to find it by searching.

Here is a photo of a gen 3 Sienna on which an additional seat rail was added to convert it from 7-passenger to 8-passenger configuration. I've posted other photos in the past showing this conversion on Sienna imported to Europe.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Car seat cover

1 - 5 of 5 Posts