Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the Stop sign means...maybe I have lost my mind but have not seen this before? My wife said this just popped up. I checked the Toyota site for dashboard lights and do not see it listed.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Speed limit sign is the only sign I have seen pop up and I have gone through plenty of stop signs. Maybe Sterling is partially blind.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hopefully you stopped at the stop sign instead of driving through it while taking a picture! Kidding.

But yes that is the stop sign road sign assist icon. Next time you drive it, pay attention to the dash when you come to a stop sign (or are approaching it).

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried to look for this option in my 2021 Limited FWD (Canadian version) and can't seem to find it... is it US model only?:(

·
Registered
523 Posts
I tried to look for this option in my 2021 Limited FWD (Canadian version) and can't seem to find it... is it US model only?:(
I don't think you are missing much. On my XLE it is so tiny that I never see it while driving. On the other hand, I have a wife who constanly reminds of stop signs, speed limits, etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't think you are missing much. On my XLE it is so tiny that I never see it while driving. On the other hand, I have a wife who constanly reminds of stop signs, speed limits, etc.
I agreed. Just I saw the Canadian website advertising this feature and was wondering why it's not working...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts