Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Platinum
63 Posts
Speed limit signs are shown on most of the displays in the upper left. Stop signs are only shown if you have a Driving Support System display up (the icon with a car between two dashed lines). It is also supposed to recognize Do Not Enter and Yield signs. I have found that by the time the dash shows the sign, you should have already prepared for the sign (i.e you have to slow down preparing to stop before the sign is shown on the dash.)
I actually think there is a bug for the stop sign, I can see something showing behind the speed limit icon when I approach a stop sign. I think that is actually the stop sign since it disappears when I pass the sign.
It is also not showing in the HUD, which make it even more useless

Update:
I'm actually wrong, it's a feature, not a bug:
If signs other than speed limit signs are recognized, they will be displayed in an overlapping stack under the current speed limit sign.
Font Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE
318 Posts
I actually think there is a bug for the stop sign, I can see something showing behind the speed limit icon when I approach a stop sign. I think that is actually the stop sign since it disappears when I pass the sign.
It is also not showing in the HUD, which make it even more useless

Update:
I'm actually wrong, it's a feature, not a bug:
If signs other than speed limit signs are recognized, they will be displayed in an overlapping stack under the current speed limit sign.
View attachment 52429
What you say is true. However, it is hard to see anything but the speed limit sign (unless a speed limit sign was not detected recently). The sign are shown separated on the Driving Support System display.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts