Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any differences between the 2021 and the upcoming 2022 models other than the price and the Woodland trim? I'm especially interested in the Limited trim 2021 vs. 2022, if there are any. Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve heard of the new Woodland trim and dropping AWD option from XLE I believe otherwise dealers have told me not to expect any material changes. I believe the new Camry just had some new packages/colours and with a software adjustment for rear lights.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE
274 Posts
I’ve heard of the new Woodland trim and dropping AWD option from XLE I believe otherwise dealers have told me not to expect any material changes. I believe the new Camry just had some new packages/colours and with a software adjustment for rear lights.
The US price list still has the 2022 XLE AWD, so I am guessing that dropping the XLE AWD only applies to Canada.

·
Registered
549 Posts
This guy claims to know about the changes in the 2022 Sienna including Ottomans on Limited AWD and 18" wheel option on the XLE.
Hopefully it was just a verbal slip, but I had a hard time trusting what he said after mentioning the ottomans were ONLY available on AWD Platinum trim. As most here know, the AWD most certainly does NOT have the ottomans and they’re only offered on FWD models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts