Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

What rustproofing do you use?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Southern Ont here, I Krown my vehicles yearly. My experience is that the cost of the rust proofing is offset by the higher prices I got for my vehicles when I sell them. I'm not going to get into a debate on the efficacy of these treatments in general or the brand I use, but with the no cost transferable warranty, the next owner can continue with the program. Maybe the next owner doesn't want the expense of continuing with the yearly program, but they like the fact that I cared enough to do it and the condition of the body/undercarriage!
Like I said, the rust proofing cost me very little, as potential new owners were willing to give me more for my car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Southern Ont here, I Krown my vehicles yearly. My experience is that the cost of the rust proofing is offset by the higher prices I got for my vehicles when I sell them. I'm not going to get into a debate on the efficacy of these treatments in general or the brand I use, but with the no cost transferable warranty, the next owner can continue with the program. Maybe the next owner doesn't want the expense of continuing with the yearly program, but they like the fact that I cared enough to do it and the condition of the body/undercarriage!
Like I said, the rust proofing cost me very little, as potential new owners were willing to give me more for my car.
Agree...I'll do the same. Rust Proofing is simply the best way by taking good care of our vehicles.(y)(y)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts