Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in the Dallas , Texas metroplex. I have both a DPS Cargo box (part 10166 I think), and a Cargo Tray (part 10169 I think) in VERY good condition from a 2004 Toyota Sienna. I do not have the DPS receiver. $250 for both.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is (or was) a swing-away accessory which mounted on the ports, incorporated a hinged frame, and carried normal DPS accessories on it. This would be in addition to the receiver, the tray, and the box (and would mount between the receiver and tray). Is this the hinge noted in the drawing markup, jake696?

I assume that without this, the box (but not tray) would need to be removed to open the hatch.
I guess better late than never, I've been out of touch for a while! I have the box for my '04 and you cannot open the back door with it in place. Not sure if this is true for the other accessories?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Bike Rack System that is an accessory for the Dual Port Hitch System. It is brand new, and comes with installation instructions. I live near Charlotte, NC, and will sell for $20. FYI, I believe the Dual Port Hitch System fit 2004-2012 Siennas.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts