Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for help if anybody can share engine air filter OEM part number for 2021 Sienna and where to get them for a reasonable price.
Approaching 30K on the sienna and this is one of the maintenance item that I need to replace.
Been looking around the web and can't find accurate info and availability kind of rare for some that I found. Currently only looking for Toyota OEM air filter.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2009 Sienna LE
211 Posts
toyodiy.com shows two part numbers:

17801 ELEMENT SUB-ASSY, AIR CLEANER FILTER
17801-77050 (J) 1
17801-F0020 (L) 1

The first says "discontinued" on the Toyota parts websites I checked.

Here is a link for the second:

I would purchase a couple to save on shipping.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
It says cannot confirm fit, but it fits perfectly. I got a K&N filter when Amazon had a sale.

·
Registered
2020 Sienna LE
255 Posts
I am looking for help if anybody can share engine air filter OEM part number for 2021 Sienna and where to get them for a reasonable price.
Approaching 30K on the sienna and this is one of the maintenance item that I need to replace.
Been looking around the web and can't find accurate info and availability kind of rare for some that I found. Currently only looking for Toyota OEM air filter.

Thank you in advance.
Just because they tell you to change it doesnt mean you have to.
Yes, I know, I've probably just started a pissing contest on here, but I'll say it anyways.
Open the air box and have a look at it. Honestly, 30k is not really that much and unless you drive in a super dusty area, I would be willing to bet its pretty damn clean.
If it were me and it looked good I would give it a blow off with a compressor, lightly of course, or vacuum it, put it back and call it a day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts