Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I forgot to mention that I had an appointment with said service manager, and he had cancelled one earlier in the week.

Quite honestly, the local Toyota dealership (only one within an hour of me) service department is just as bad. Every complaint we have is "operating as designed", even when it obviously is not. There are multiple things that Toyota refuses to fix, despite lots of consumer complaints (Rusting fuel door rivets, bumper tabs not holding). It really makes me wonder if any manufacturer actually stands behind their products.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I forgot to mention that I had an appointment with said service manager, and he had cancelled one earlier in the week.

Quite honestly, the local Toyota dealership (only one within an hour of me) service department is just as bad. Every complaint we have is "operating as designed", even when it obviously is not. There are multiple things that Toyota refuses to fix, despite lots of consumer complaints (Rusting fuel door rivets, bumper tabs not holding). It really makes me wonder if any manufacturer actually stands behind their products.
Since mfrs. know what's going on at dealers (and probably in these forums), I'm afraid I have to agree. They're more than happy to kindly sell a car but not so much on repairs (especially under warranty?). My bumper tabs on one side came loose after the air-dam hit a high parking stop (a front camera would be great), but they popped right back, and I believe in popping out it's less likely the bumper will get damaged.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts