Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new to me 2017 SE Premium seems to have delayed bluetooth playback.. Not bad, but at least a second or two. The audio seems to play prior to video. I am using an iPhone and any video from any source seems to be out of sync. I feel like I had this same problem on my previous Sienna (non Entune) and I did something to fix it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well if anyone is interested, I THINK I came up with a decent workaround. On your iphone make sure 'listen for Hey Siri' is turned on. Then kind of place the phone so the mic is facing you (like phone in cupholder with mic facing up) and just say Hey Siri. Accuracy seems to be much better, the initial question seems to go through the phone mic, then the rest goes through the bluetooth mic. So no touching of the steering wheel to trigger Siri, just call for Siri out loud.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’ll have to give this a try. The delay has bugged me to the point of disabling Bluetooth just so I can watch videos and listen in sync.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
drag0na5h
Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com
SiennaChat is the forum community to discuss problems, maintenance, repairs, mods, projects, specs and all things Toyota Sienna.
Full Forum Listing