Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Platinum AWD; 2013 Subaru Outback Limited
64 Posts
@fju2112 We went for the whole enchilada with 10 year/125K warranty.

* From Post #6 above with contact info ** We bought the 10 year/ 125 K Platinum warranty for ~ $2K.

It was $2,070.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know we could buy the extended Toyota warranty from any dealer in the country. In your experience who are the few that quote best rates?
“IF” I could advise anyone on this issue, my warning would be
(1) DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU GO IN THE FINANCE OFFICE AT THE DEALERSHIP!!!
(2) BUY ONLY THE “TOYOTA” brand manufacturers “extended warranty”! Everything else is pure profit for the dealership, with interesting coverage.
(3) NEGOTIATE HARD ON THE EXTENDED WARRANTY PRICE! Dirty secret: EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE IN THAT FINANCE OFFICE! Walk the hell out if it’s not the price YOU WANT PAY!

·
Registered
17 Posts
If youre gonna/plan on get(ting) an extended warranty, I would only get the Platinum $0 deductible and also wait until you are nearing the end of your 3yr 36K to purchase one. Pricing doesnt change much between now and then, and a lot can happen in between.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the 6 year 75,000 mile $0 deductible for $1000. I wish I would have asked a longer warranty, but it was late I the day. List was $1995.
I learned that going late in the month and later in the evening gets you the beat deal. Everyone wants to go home.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts