Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
689 Posts
Who else has done this and what area of the country are you from? I should of done this earlier this summer when I did the rear spark plugs and coils since I had the air box and throttle body off. Maybe I don't need to since I live in the midwest? Does this affect vehicles in southern states only?

· Registered
689 Posts
You guys convinced me to change the tee's at 218k miles. One was ok and came out fine but the other broke as I was trying to wiggle out the hose. One small piece got into the hose once the tee broke but I was able to get it out by tilting the hose down to force it out with the coolant inside. I got the same tee's APosguy linked from Amazon. I lost a quart of coolant and added the same amount due to the broken piece of the tee. I should of done this earlier this summer when I replaced the spark plugs and rear coils since the windshield cowl and air box cover were removed. It would of been a lot easier.
Wood Auto part Font Metal Automotive wheel system

Automotive exhaust Automotive tire Gas Vehicle Automotive fuel system

· Registered
689 Posts
Yep, that's what I'm trying to do before the snow falls and the cold comes! I think this was my last project of the year besides changing the oil in October. Don't want to be fixing cars in -10 degree weather!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts