Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to do a borrowed car agreement on a 2021 LE yesterday, and im super impressed with it.

I have a 2015 SE (to compare to)

My take away:
I love the new interior style. The cloth seats are really comfortable compared to the leather in the XLE (they have an XLE that i looked at too) My husband is a larger guy and his only complaint was the area between the console and seat belt to buckle was a bit tight. I did notice it seems like there are less cupholders in the 2nd/3rd row than my 2015.

The drive, its SO much quieter, SO much smoother and WAY less body roll than my 2015 SE. It definitely has the get up and go that i need in a vehicle. My husband and i both got on it good and its response was impressive.

I can ACTUALLY install a car seat in the 8th seat now which i need.... (cant do this on the 2015 i have..which is why we are shopping for a new vehicle...)

The rear cargo area definitely seems deeper than my 2015.

I love all the features you can get on the LE now like blind spot, radar cruise and lane keep. Things that you had to step up into a higher end trim on the previous gen to get.

I am HIGHLY considering getting one, but may wait until more are available to chose from (early 2021 probably). We did the 2021 Odyssey touring the day before the sienna and the sienna is WAY nicer in my opinion. Odyssey was lacking and it just wasnt as responsive as the sienna is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The drive, its SO much quieter, SO much smoother and WAY less body roll than my 2015 SE. It definitely has the get up and go that i need in a vehicle. My husband and i both got on it good and its response was impressive.
I am glad to hear this! thank you for your sharing! ! I ditched my 2015 se/2017 limited because I can't stand the rattle/squeak anymore! ! Looking forward to test drive the 2021!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts